Oatmeal Bar Cookies:
We love homemade oatmeal cookies, especially those that have easy oatmeal cookie recipes
- Wet Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup (1 sticplus 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt optional
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats quick or old fashioned, uncooked
- 1 cup raisin
Press dough onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Cut into bars.
Store tightly covered.
Makes 24 BARS.