Delicious and fluffy pumpkin cookie or cake recipe
These are such amazing cookies! They are light and fluffy, almost cake-like and with an awesome spiced pumpkin flavor. Try this recipe out. They are amazing!
Makes about 3 dozen (2-inch cookies) or one 9×13 thin cake.
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheets / stoneware / cake pan. I love my Pampered Chef large bar pans.
- PART 2: Mix all dry ingredients and then add to wet ingredients from Part 1.
- 2 cups flour unbromated or organic
- 1 teaspoon salt Kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon organic
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 4 dashes of powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder aluminum-free
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
PART 3: Spoon dough for 2-inch cookies or make it a light and fluffy cake in a 9×13 cake pan. I use a medium scoop for the cookies (Pampered Chef).
Bake for 10-15 minutes for cookies or about 20-25 for cake or until toothpick come out clean in center.
Cool. Frost (cream cheese frosting, optional). Serve. Enjoy.