Put parchment paper on top of cookie sheet to cover surface.
– Melt the coconut oil in a bowl.
– Mix in cacao and coconut.
– At this point, add sweetener of choice (just a little at a time, try it to make sure it’s not too sweet). I skipped this point, but recognize that it could’ve used a little something sweet. The raw cacao isn’t sweet.
– Pour the mix over parchment paper Swish it around slowly until it’s a thin layer.
– Sprinkle sliced almonds all over top.
– Put cookie sheet in freezer for 30 minutes.
– Get it out and it should be solid by now.
– Crack the chocolate into smaller, bite-size pieces.
– Keep in an air-tight container in the freezer.
– Enjoy. 😀