Ahhhh! Cookies! Who doesn’t love cookies? I don’t know a single person that isn’t a “cookie person.” But cookies are unhealthy, right? Wrong! I am bringing you a recipe that is healthy AND delicious.
This 3-ingredient oatmeal cookie recipe is gluten free, dairy free and it keeps everyone coming back for more. The best part? It is also sugar free! Come take a look at how I made them!
This recipe makes 12 cookies (I would double it as your family will love them).
Keep in a sealed container for freshness.
They will last 7-10 days if kept sealed in the refrigerator.
Ingredients (Yea, only three ingredients are needed)
2 bananas, mashed (the riper the better)
1 cup of gluten free old fashioned oats
1 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
Making the cookies with the 3 ingredients will be delicious, but if you want, you can add some of our favorites (or all of them).
Our favorites are:
chopped dried apricots
gluten free chocolate chips
Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease the cookie sheet.
1. Mash bananas until puréed.
2. Add the gluten free old fashioned oats. Mix well.
3. Add the organic ground cinnamon. Mix well.
4. Mix in any optional ingredients. Mix well.
5. Use a spring action ice cream scoop to form the cookies.
Flatten the tops or leave rounded. Either way, they will taste and look great.
6. Bake for about 12 minutes.
The cookies should look a healthy brown, but not too dry or crispy.
7. Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes.
8. Enjoy warm or cool. Store in refrigerator in air-tight container.
Which optional ingredients would you try first?
Follow our Gluten Free Board on Pinterest!