This policy is valid from 13 January 2014
Last updated 13 January 2013
Health Advice and Recommendations Policy
All of the information and resources found on TheNaturalhomeschool.com are based on the opinions of the blog author, unless otherwise noted. All information is intended to motivate readers to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet.
The author of this site encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition.
The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. This applies to essential oils, CBD oil and other natural or alternative treatments mentioned in the above-said website. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Welcome to this printable set by The Natural Homeschool! We are so happy that you downloaded this set! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Please do not share this file. It is against the law, even if it is free. Please direct your friends to our blog. They can download them from there.
- You may download the printables/file to your computer and print them for your personal use.
- Link directly to www.thenaturalhomeschool.com when sharing about this printable (free or not).
- Please DO NOT alter or share the file in any way.
- Please DO NOT sell or distribute the file in any way.
- Please DO NOT host this file on your own website or upload it to a shared online page or hard drive.
All printables/files are copyrighted and the property of The Natural Homeschool.
Instructions for Printable 3-Part Cards
- You do not have to print this first page; it is for you to know that we are thankful that you chose to download this set and to ask you to share us with your friends and family.
- This is a 3-part cards set, so you need to print this set in color TWICE. I printed 2 color copies of the set on white card stock and laminated them using a thermal laminator.
- Then cut them with a guillotine. It is important to point out that one set of cards is cut with words and pictures together.
- The second set of cards was cut like the first set, except that the pictures and the words were cut separately to make them 3-part cards (the cards with picture and words, the picture cards and the word cards). That’s it! They are ready to be used!
- I use a zipper baggie (sandwich size) to keep them together.
- Enjoy and use them a lot!