This policy is valid from 13 January 2014
Last updated 13 January 2013
Health Advice and Recommendations Policy
All of the information and resources found on TheNaturalhomeschool.com are based on the opinions of the blog author, unless otherwise noted. All information is intended to motivate readers to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet.
The author of this site encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition.
The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. This applies to essential oils and other natural or alternative treatments mentioned in the above-said website. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Welcome to this printable set by The Natural Homeschool! We are so happy that you downloaded this set! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Please do not share this file. It is against the law, even if it is free. Please direct your friends to our blog. They can download them from there.
- You may download the printables/file to your computer and print them for your personal use.
- Link directly to www.thenaturalhomeschool.com when sharing about this printable (free or not).
- Please DO NOT alter or share the file in any way.
- Please DO NOT sell or distribute the file in any way.
- Please DO NOT host this file on your own website or upload it to a shared online page or hard drive.
All printables/files are copyrighted and the property of The Natural Homeschool.
Instructions for Printable 3-Part Cards
- You do not have to print this first page; it is for you to know that we are thankful that you chose to download this set and to ask you to share us with your friends and family.
- This is a 3-part cards set, so you need to print this set in color TWICE. I printed 2 color copies of the set on white card stock and laminated them using a thermal laminator.
- Then cut them with a guillotine. It is important to point out that one set of cards is cut with words and pictures together.
- The second set of cards was cut like the first set, except that the pictures and the words were cut separately to make them 3-part cards (the cards with picture and words, the picture cards and the word cards). That’s it! They are ready to be used!
- I use a zipper baggie (sandwich size) to keep them together.
- Enjoy and use them a lot!
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit https://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and https://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
- Criteo. The data collected on the Website may be transferred to Criteo and its demand partners for interest-based advertising. Criteo may collect, access, and use non-identifying data to improve the Criteo Technology and other Criteo products, programs, and/or services. This non-identifying data may include on-site user behavior and user/page content data, URLs, statistics, or internal search queries. The non-identifying data are collected through the ad call and stored with a Criteo cookie for a maximum period of 13 months.