Oh my! Here is a family favorite! Here, you will find a simple recipe on how to make blackberry scones. They are fantastic! Print the recipe for free for your convenience!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a cookie sheet. Grease well.
- In a large bowl, mix in the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add the chunks of cold butter and “massage” into the flour mix until the mix is resembles chunks.
- In a separate bowl, beat the milk, eggs, liquid vanilla Stevia and vanilla a little bit. Just enough for them to incorporate a bit.
- Now add the milk mix into the flour mix and stir until the dough forms uniformly.
7. Put a little bit of flour on the counter or a second cookie sheet and use it to fold in the blackberries and pecans, little by little, slowly.
8. Once all the blackberries and pecans have been mixed in, make a circle with the dough, about 1 inch thick.
9. Use a sharp knife to cut 8-10 triangles into the dough, as if cutting slices on a pizza. Transfer them to the greased cookie sheet.
10. Separate the triangles a little bit so they are close, but they don’t touch all the way.
11. Bake for about 12 minutes, but keep an eye on them as they may be ready or they may be in for about 15 minutes. They will be golden brown and a toothpick will come out clean.
12. Cool for about 5 minutes. Put butter on top or slice through the middle before eating. It goes well with coffee, tea or milk. Enjoy!