Who loves soft skin? Everyone, right? Who loves soft, MOISTURIZED skin? Everyone, again! Well, here is a recipe on how you can make your own rich, moisturizing shower gel with natural lavender soap and Dead Sea mud soap.
We appreciate you reading our post that may help your family’s health. For our Health Advice and Recommendations Policy, please click here.
– 1/2 bar (approx 3-4oz) Dead Sea Minerals Soap
– 1/2 bar (approx 3-4oz) Pure-Castille Soap (Lavender was used in this recipe)
– 1 glass container with lid (to hold approx 2 quarts)
– 1 pint mason jar with lid or other glass container
– 1 pot that holds 20 cups of liquid
– 1 ladle
– 20-30 drops Lavender Essential Oil
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Lavender, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)Estilo Glass Water Bottles 16 oz, Stainless Steel Cap – Case of 6One With Nature Dead Sea Mineral Soap Lavender, 7 OunceOne With Nature Dead Sea Mud Dead Sea Minerals Soap, 7 Ounce BarYardley London Soap Bath Bar, English Lavender & Essential Oils, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8)
Here are the two soaps I like to use:
Dead Sea Monerals by One with Nature
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap (Lavender)
1. Cut both soap bars in half.
2. Grate each one with the coarse cheese grater into the pot. Don’t forget that you can have your children help you grate the soap!
3. Once both half bars of soap have been grated in the pot, add 8 cups of water and put over medium-low heat.
4. Stir constantly until all soap bit melt.
5. Do not bring water to a boil, just let it heat up enough for the soap to melt.
6. Pour another 8 cups of cool water into the pot and mix well. Let the mixture cool completely.
7. Pour mix into larger container and cover. Let stand overnight or 24 hours for it to “gel.”
8. Add 20-30 drops of Lavender essential oil. Shake or mix well with a whisk.
10. I use about 2 dollops the size of a quarter every time. Shake well before use.
Leave a Reply