I love must-have kitchen tools!
They make my life so much easier and my heart happier.
Don’t get me wrong, I love cooking for my family from scratch, but when the process takes longer for not having the right tools, it makes it a drag.
I don’t want that!
Oh, and I love making freezer meals!
These are make-ahead meals that you can freeze and then just thaw and bake (or put in the crock pot) the day you need them.
They are the best!
Think about it: imagine making easy kid recipes for dinner!
Or how about delicious recipes for kids that don’t take forever to make?
In this post, I am sharing with you must have kitchen items list that will make freezer meals easy to ensemble and actually, any meal!
So take a look and see how pretty and helpful they are!
We appreciate you reading our post that may help your family’s health.
For our Health Advice and Recommendations Policy, please click here.
Here, I will share with you a list of must-haves for moms who make freezer meals.
Look at the images on the collage above and find the link to them on the list below.
Click on the blue text and go to the beautiful and colorful, good-quality materials.
- A beautiful Apron always comes in handy and saves you from having to change your clothes.
- Gallon-size zip-lock bags are a must for freezer meals. Buy them in bulk and the freezer kind.
- Quart-size zip-lock bags are also a must for sauces and smaller ingredients for meals.
- An Electric can opener will save your hands. Literally. It is worth the investment
- These Measuring cups for dry ingredients are perfect! I love using mine.
- Measuring cups for wet ingredients are also important.
- Make sure you have the proper Measuring spoons for wet ingredients.
- And also keep a set of Measuring spoons for dry ingredients. You will need both.
- Spatulas of different sizes will definitely come in handy for multiple prep work.
- A Small colander will be used for many of the meal prep.
- A set of Mixing bowls of different sizes will be helpful for many meals.
- A Pitcher is very helpful for holding bags when food is put in.
Must-Have Kitchen Tools
These are some of my favorite freezer meals prep tools, but they can be used for any meal prep.
Starixx Funny Kitchen Apron, Cooking and Grilling withCollapsible portable Silicone Measuring Cups & Spoons 8-PieceLovely Sweetheart Red Retro Kitchen Aprons Woman GirlHappy Sales HSQL036/A, Stainless Mesh Colander – 3Prepworks by Progressive Snap Fit Measuring Spoons –Electric Can Opener, Restaurant can opener, The World’sNordic Ware Mini Silicone Baking Spatulas (Set ofFarberware Classic Plastic Mixing Bowls, Red Set of
And the list continues!
I know that there seem to be a lot of items, materials and tools, but actually, you will find that you use them quite often and cleaning them are easy.
Most of them are dishwasher safe (not the timer, stapler and such, lol) so you just use, rinse and load in the dishwasher.
Aren’t these beautiful?
I really feel that having beautiful utensils and kitchen tools is important to make my meal prep more enjoyable.
So here are some awesome ones for you to consider adding to your kitchen.
When it comes to making freezer meals easy to set up, you will need a few unique items that you wouldn’t need, per se, for regular meals.
Some of these items are staplers, printer, labels and such.
Here are some excellent-quality and affordable ones that, once you have them, you will find quite handy.
Other items on this list are staples (regulars) in my kitchen.
I use them almost daily and love them! I love my chopper, garlic press and kitchen shears!
They are wonderful!
- A Stapler in case you are freezing 2 bags that go together as a meal.
- Staples run out a bit quickly if you use 5 or more per meal prep. I like to have extras handy.
- A Printer is needed for those of you that print the instructions on printable sticker labels to put on the bag.
- Printable labels are sticks that you can put on the meal bags to know what to eat the meal with and how to cook/bake it.
- Sometimes, I use a Permanent marker to just write the oven temperature and bake time on the bag when I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to print labels.
- My Anti-fatigue mat has saved my feet and my sanity. I can really tell the difference and actually, I have 3 mats (in front of the sink, in front of the stove and in front of my prep counter).
- A Timer is great for when you are making freezer meals in bulk and need to keep track of different foods (in oven, on stove, resting or cooling time, etc).
- I highly recommend a Cutting board exclusively for meats.
- And also have a Cutting board for veggies only.
- Have a variety of cutting knives for cutting different meats, veggies and doughs.
- I cannot rave enough about my Chopper. It is a must-have, for sure. Cleaning it is a breeze and so worth having it!
- A Garlic press is perfect for freezer meal prep because it saves your hands from being stinky for the rest of the day!
- I find that a Garlic peeler is fantastic for when you are using whole clove in meals. It literally takes 5 seconds to peel!
- My Kitchen shears are used daily. We use cilantro in every single meal because it is one of our favorite meal complements.
- A Music player that is small will save you counter space and also cell battery because mine is always drained when I want to sing and dance while I prep meals. These are affordable and fun to use.
You might also like these options below
They are different from the text links above.
Tenby Living Premium Anti-Fatigue, Kitchen Comfort Mat (Large)99.9%, Non-toxic” width=”500″ height=”333″>NUVA Kitchen Antislip Anti-fatigue Mats Antimicrobial >99.9%, Non-toxicAvery Easy Peel Address Labels for Inkjet Printers,3 Pack Senbowe™ Digital Kitchen Timer/ Cooking TimerKitchen Gizmo 2 Sided TPU Anti-Bacterial Cutting Board,The Original GORILLA GRIP (TM) Non-Slip Reversible CuttingThe Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain,Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler Set. StainlessKitchen Shears Pro-Multifunction Scissors Sets And Peeling Knife-AwardPortable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker FM Radio MP3 Player,10MYMAHDI Support TF Cards Slim 1.8
Freezer Meals Made Easy
So, if you are interested in freezer meals, but don’t know where to start or how to get new recipes regularly, take a look HERE.
These courses include so many options for you!
Take the choice that is best for you!
I personally use the Family-friendly menu and the Chicken Dump menu regularly and the others are also delicious.
Give them a try!
These courses give you everything, from tutorial videos to lists to printable menus and labels as well as shopping lists.
Click on the image below to find out more about these courses.
You can also see what my experience is in my post: Make-ahead Freezer Meals Recipes for Busy Moms.
I love having some of the best family dinner recipes that everyone enjoys.
And I also love the ease of having meals prepared and all I do is bake or throw in the crock pot.