The birth of a child is an exceptional process for the female body. Pregnancy, childbirth and the subsequent stages of recovery and raising a child radically change a woman’s life. Young mothers do not always retain their former beauty. A shattered hormonal system, excess weight gained during pregnancy, prenatal and postnatal insomnia.
This leaves an indelible imprint on the physical and psychological state of a woman. For 2 years after the birth of a child, a young mother is only interested in her child. Lay, feed, wash and take care of her husband. In such a busy schedule, there is no time for yourself. No time to look in the mirror. Then you just don’t want to.
How to recover after childbirth?
The free minutes of the first year of a child’s life are devoted to either watching TV with snacks or sleeping. Second, welcome! But the first one is not so good. The human body is looking for the most readily available source of energy. And it is sugar as a source of energy.
But in fact, the best source of energy, in addition to a full meal and sleep, is training. This type of recreation is able to fill a woman with energy.
At first, pulling weights of 20 kg is dangerous. Therefore, it is important to include massage and spa in your busy schedule. Focus on salons like Armonia SPA in Abu Dhabi – firstly, you will have professional massage assistance: thanks to the hands of professional massage therapists, pain from the lower back and swelling from the body will go away. Secondly, massage is a whole hour and a half for yourself!
Also add light training. For 6 months, your lower back supports the baby’s weight. Works like crazy for two. After the birth of a child, the lower back is the most compressed and painful part of the spine. Traffic here is severely restricted. In the first month, we add light Pilates exercises to the daily habit: pelvic clock or pendulum. Thoughtful, slow execution of these movements will teach your body to evenly distribute the load of the core muscles. Plus, they are gentle enough to start recovery.
What equipment can you train with after childbirth?
- Medicine ball
It is said that Hippocrates himself invented it. A versatile projectile that can be used as a moderate weight or unstable platform. Exercises with a medicine ball do not put much pressure on the ligaments and joints. Plus, the medicine ball is compact and safe for the home.
- Rubber loops
There are two types: short fitness elastic bands and elongated rubber expanders. They have one task – to turn on the stabilizing muscles and give a gentle load on the muscles. It’s almost impossible to get hurt by them. The main load regulator of the rubber loop is the tension of the loop. The more you stretch it, the more effort you need to apply for this. In training with dumbbells or a barbell, the weight is always the same, the load doesn’t change during execution. In addition, the rubber bands are very compact and can even fit in a small cosmetic bag.
Simply, this is a pillow under the waist. Do you remember that it is this part of the back that suffers the most during pregnancy? Abmat is used for one exercise well known to everyone – twisting on the press. Due to the correct anatomical shape, the pillow retains the natural lumbar deflection. So the exercise on the press becomes more effective, there is no discomfort in the back and the risk of injury is reduced. Some abmats have a massage surface. It’s very nice, believe us.
The movable center of gravity is its main feature. Due to this, a large number of muscles are included in the work, the effectiveness of the training increases. The sandbag is soft and safe to use at home.
How to force yourself to exercise?
Alas, the presence of sports equipment will not make a fit lady out of an obese lady. A week or two and the inventory will turn into dust collectors. Plus, training should have a competent approach, a well-thought-out program and regularity of classes. The best way out of this is to hire a professional. Offline, if possible, or easier – online.
With home equipment kits, mom doesn’t need to look for a gym with a baby room. You can do it at home, in the company of your child. Rolling a medicine ball or standing in a plank with mom is more fun than staring at a children’s developmental tablet. It will also make it easier to discipline yourself. The child himself will daily ask to take the fillers out of the sandbag and climb in there so that his mother sips. So you yourself develop a useful habit and set an example for the younger generation.
You may also like:
- 10 Tips for Homeschooling With a New Baby
- Easy Ways to Look After yourself as a Mother
- Baby & Child Development by Age (Month 1 to Age 6)
- Tips for Weight Maintenance for Moms
- Tips for Travelling with Baby
- Development of the Unborn Baby in the Womb
- The Easiest Way to Teach Your Baby (Activities that He Will Love)
- The Transformative Power of Writing in Cultivating CreativityThe power of writing is more than just a method of communication; it is a powerful tool that can significantly enhance and cultivate creativity.
- Animal Migration in Winter ~ What is Migration?What is animal migration in Winter and why do animals migrate? It is the travel of animals to another place and more.
- How to Coach Adult Children in Essay Writing: Crafting Profound Narratives with ImpactFor adult children, essay writing can be transformative, providing a platform to articulate their unique perspectives.
- Montessori Wooden Toys for 1-Year Old ToddlersMontessori toys, particularly Montessori wooden toys, play a crucial role in the cognitive and physical development of 1-year-old toddlers.
- How to Choose the Right Chemistry Tutor for Your HomeschoolerSome students need help to understand the concepts in chemistry better; it is where a chemistry tutor comes in.