Ever feel so stressed out that you forget what you opened the cupboard for?
Never thought you’d be a “yeller” as a mom and suddenly your temper is so short you’re embarrassed to talk about it?
Welcome to Monday…or Throosday at eleventy-thirty past 5? Sigh. #quarantinetime
The mom-guilt pressure is pretty intense sometimes.
All we want to do is be loving moms and raise balanced kids, but it’s not working.
It’s not about wine and chocolate for you and video games and candy for the kids to make it go away.
The solution is in changing the way our brains respond to our environment, because in case that hasn’t been thrown into stark relief lately — we can’t always change what’s happening outside of us.
That’s why I think this Super Mini Course for Busy Moms from my friend Katie.
She became certified as a Stress Mastery Educator last year, is so important right NOW.
Are you ready to learn about how women react to stress differently?
More importantly, are you ready for the practical strategies to:
- find more balance in your life
- gain control over your temper
- feel like you’re able to master your stress instead of just wishing it away?
That’s what Katie will unpack in this short, simple, super mini eCourse.
- All the stress mastery info you need to jumpstart the new you in under 2 hours of your time.
- Video or audio.
- Skim notes if you want to get the overview in 15 minutes.
We hear you, busy mamas!
You need to figure out how to find a rhythm to this new quarantined life we’re in, and I’m right there with you.
Fast Action Bonus
Today through Wednesday at midnight, you’ll get an additional $10 value that may be the most important part of the course.
After you dig into the class, you’ll meet up for a 30-60 minute strategy session with Katie and other classmates, to:
- Get extra tips and strategies based on exactly your needs as a mom
- Create your personal 21-day recharge challenge plan with momentum propelling you forward to success
- Connect with an accountability partner to encourage one another through the process of building new habits (optional)
This session is what you’ll need to take knowledge to implementation, to use what you learn, and to make habits stick.
Let’s learn together about the six stress reactions, how they point to the best ways for you to master stress and the amazing knowledge of how to use stress as fuel for GOOD.
We all need a little good news right now.
I hope this is just what you needed to hear.
PS – I’m trying some extra breathing time today…
Learn more about how to master YOUR stress in this quick, much-needed course (and get the fast action bonus before Wednesday)!