Left and Right Craft
– 5 or 6 images of objects facing left
– 5 or 6 images of objects facing right
– 2 pieces of construction paper or any kind of paper
1. Cut out all the pictures of the objects facing left and right. These images can be printed off from the internet or cut out of newspaper or magazines.
2. Determine with the child which paper is left (the one on the left) and which is right (the one on the right). Write “Left” on the upper part of the paper that is on the left and “Right” on the paper that is one the right. I also helped him by drawing an arrow pointing left (on the left paper) and one arrow pointing to the right (on the paper that is right).
3. Look through all the pictures and together, determine which ones go on the left (because they are facing left) and which ones go on the right (because they are facing right). As you sort through, all the ones facing left are placed on the paper that is on the left and the objects facing right are placed on the paper that is on the right.
4. Now, it is time to glue them on the right papers.
5. Proudly display. 🙂