Hello, everyone! The Natural Homeschool is so excited to welcome you to this week’s “A Little Bird Told Me” Link Party #54. We have so many fantastic bloggers out there that are writing some fabulous posts and we would love for them to share what they’re most proud of.
Here are our awesome featured posts this week: Everything For Our Lovely & Active Toddlers.
1. Free Painting with Toddlers – the Benefits of Painting, for Kids by Hen Family
2. Fun Books to Read with Toddlers by Mama’s Happy Hive
3. Through the Lens of My Toddler by Nourishing My Scholar
4. Life Skills with Toddlers: Laundry by Life Breath Present
Don’t forget to check out The Natural Homeschool’s featured post: 15 Autumn Nature Exploration & Activities.
How can I teach my wiggly toddler?
This 44-page digital book will give you strategies to get to know your toddler, make a schedule that works for everyone and make learning successful!
It includes these chapters:
- Pros to homeschooling your toddler
- Turning Toddler Homeschooling Cons into Pros
- Your toddler’s favorite activities
- Tentative schedule for your toddler
- Why downtime is important
- Printable hands-on activities for toddlers
Use coupon code “welcome20” to get 20% off your first digital book!
EU buyers, GO HERE.