Fall is almost here and we are beyond excited about cooler temperatures outside. Don’t you just love sweaters, warm drinks and the smell of cinnamon spice?
Beyond that, we include Fall in our Montessori learning. Come and take a look at this amazing Montessori Fall MEGA bundle.
You will be in awe at the beauty and thoroughness in learning for this super cool bundle. In this bundle, we have many amazing printable sets, but only for 3 short days, we are offering an EARLY BIRD special!
For only $25, you get the entire MEGA bundle PLUS the Early Bird bundle!
I will tell you what is in the Fall MEGA bundle, but first, let me tell you what is in the Early Bird bundle so you can get it RIGHT NOW!
- Halloween Bundle: A fun Halloween themed bundle with four part cards for Parts of a Pumpkin (including a bonus Parts of a Jack-o-lantern) and Parts of a Bat.
- Owl Nature Pack: A printable nature pack to accompany the study of owls
- Montessori printable placemats: This printable Montessori placemat lets your child know where everything goes, so she gets used to putting her cup in a safe spot, starts learning the proper placing of silverware, and can eventually set the table independently. You will receive 8 color options for the baby placemat to print out and laminate at home with or without a reverse star pattern.
- Thanksgiving + Fall Unit Study (Preschool-3rd): This Thanksgiving and Fall Unit Study is a joyful, relaxed, “buffet” style unit study, created for your preschooler but with the added benefit of resources for your older children as well. This 67 page Thanksgiving and Fall Unit Study was created with an eye toward fun days, nature study, and a cuddles while reading on the couch.
- Fall Harvest Art Cards – A Companion to the Fall Harvest Cursive Writing Bundle and Fall Harvest Printing Bundle: This card set features images of 64 unique works of art with the theme of fall harvest. These represent all the works referenced within the Fall Harvest Cursive Writing Workbook and Fall Harvest Printing Workbook and are meant to be a companion to those sets. Included with this set are instructions for preparation and presentation of two activities.
- Emotions and Feelings
- Fall Bundle for Hands-on Learning: This Fall Bundle is a collection of printables that you can use to create hands-on activities for your learners! The six materials included in this set cover a variety of topics ranging from math, to fine motor work, to language activities. You can use the pin punching images to create activities that prepare the hand for writing. The popsicle stick mats that are included are wonderful for visual discrimination and fine motor work. In addition, the Fall Three Part Cards included feature real images and are perfect for developing vocabulary. You can combine them with real objects you can gather. The Letter Cards in this set feature a fun, fall theme (squirrels and acorns!) which can be used with a beautiful sand tray. Lastly, the sequencing materials show a beautiful fall theme and are perfect for practicing logic skills.
Now, let’s list everything that is included in the complete Montessori Fall MEGA bundle! Are you ready?
- Montessori Fall Themed Activities Bundle – October, Pumpkin, & Apple Themed: A bundle including an Apple themed activities pack, a Pumpkin themed activities pack, and an October themed activities pack.
- Constellations of the Night Sky: Learn about the science and history of 36 beautiful constellations through art cards and fact cards. Perfect for any nature study or as an addition to any home education plan.
- Sun Study: Study and track the sun with the Sun Study. Complete with log pages to record the sun’s position in the sky hourly, monthly, or daily. You will also receive a Layers of the Sun poster, Ancient Sun Proverbs cards and Ancient Sun Proverbs copywork pages.
- Fall Earth and Life Sciences Bundle: This bundle includes four part cards for the Parts of a Biome, Parts of a Volcano, Parts of the Soil and a bonus, Parts of the Mushroom.
- Montessori-inspired Fall Harvest Printable Pack: This product contains 41 pages of fall harvest themed printables to use in the areas of language, math, science and culture. All have a fall harvest theme.
- Autumn Math Facts Clip Cards Bundle: This bundle includes fall harvest themed clip cards for all addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division math facts.
- Poppy Pack: A pack featuring printables to study the parts of a poppy as well as it’s connection to Remembrance Day and the first world war.
- Pumpkin Pack: Selection of resources for pumpkin based learning including maths, phonics and baking.
- Beatrix Potter Literature Pack: A pack featuring learning materials, posters and journal pages to accompany the study of Beatrix Potter’s works.
- One Month eBox Nature Study Subscription: Receive four new nature studies each month along with related resources delivered right to your inbox.
- Coloring Page for My Feelings Cards
- My Feelings Bingo
- Autumn Collection – Autumn Bundle, Squirrel Acorn Counters, Squirrel Life Cycle, Autumn Leaves: You will be all ready for Fall with this Pacific Northwest Autumn Collection, including the Western Gray Squirrel Life Cycle Bundle, Acorn Counters, PNW Autumn Leaves, and An Autumn Walk Activity Pack.
- September Printable Pack: Your students will love these easy-to-use fun September printable materials! They will learn so many new things about the month! Teach children about the origins of the month’s name and its symbols. Give them the opportunity to observe how different artists depict September, help them to notice the smallest details in paintings and appreciate art. Teach them about what happens in nature this month.
- October Printable Pack: Your students will love these easy-to-use fun October printable materials! They will learn so many new things about the month! Teach children about the origins of the month’s name and its symbols. Give them the opportunity to observe how different artists depict October, help them to notice the smallest details in paintings and appreciate art. Teach them about what happens in nature this month.
- Watercolor ABC 4-Part Cards (with Sight Words + Blends): This set of 150+ cursive alphabet flashcards offers multiple image options for each letter, including short and long vowel sounds. It also includes 19 blends and digraphs and 92 Dolch sight words (pre-k and k levels).
- Fall Harvest Art Cursive Writing Bundle AND Fall Harvest Art Printing Bundle (2 products): Your little spark will enjoy developing their printing skills and exploring beautiful historic paintings while working with our Fall Harvest Art Printing Bundle. This digital download is packed with over 90 pages of beautifully illustrated resources, including: 🌾 Fall Harvest Art Printing Workbook 🌾 A-Z Alphabet Cards 🌾 Alphabet Lamination 🌾 Fall Harvest Art Card Set 🌾 Inspired by Art Gourd Animals Activity
- Fall-Themed, Editable Name and Word Tracing Pack: This fall-themed printable tracing pack can be customized for names, words, or numbers … a low-prep activity that’s perfect for classroom or home! There are 67 printable pages and 50 different realistic images. This Montessori-inspired pack helps with name recognition and writing, sight word reading and spelling, and identifying cultural fall symbols.
- Montessori-Inspired Healthy Food Number and Alphabet Bundle: Celebrate the fall harvest with healthy food number and letter printables! The bundle contains: (1) Eat-a-Rainbow Number and Alphabet Pack with Eat-a-Rainbow Numbers and Math Symbols, Math Spinners and Labels, and Eat-a-Rainbow Movable Alphabet in Manuscript and Cursive (2) Healthy Food Alphabet Do-a-Dot Pack with cover for “My Healthy Food Alphabet Book,” 26 do-a-dot Letters, and Miniature Movable Alphabet in Manuscript, D’Nealian, and Cursive (3) Healthy Food Alphabet Connect-the-Dots Pack.
- Anatomy of the Human Body Bundle: This is a wonderful introduction to the anatomy of the human body. This 140+ page printable bundle is designed for ages 3-7 years old. Although, depending on the developmental age of the child, these printables can be used for all ages. The first three sections (Body Parts, 5 Senses, and Human Organs) are for the younger ages of 3-5 years. These sections include 3-Part cards, interactive diagrams, and puzzles. The next sections cover the Human Body Systems and are for the older ages of 5-7 years. These sections include 3-Part cards, diagrams, drawing and coloring, tracing and other activities. Topics covered: Body Parts, 5 Senses, Human Organs, 7 Human Body Systems Overview, Integumentary System, Skeletal System, Muscular System, Nervous System, Digestive System, Circulatory System, Respiratory System
- Montessori Language Materials: Printable materials for the Pink, Blue and Green Language boxes
- Learn numeration and operations with Montessori materials e-course: This course is for educators, parents, or anyone who is passionate about learning how to help their children to master Math numeration and operations the Montessori way. This course comes with all the toolkit you need from video lectures to curriculum albums, and a lot of bonus printables to start implementing what you learnt instantly with your child. You get lifetime access and certificate of completion. **Included in this mega bundle course** 214 pages colored Early Childhood Math Curriculum album. 71 pages colored Elementary Math Rationale and Curriculum album. **Printables** Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts booklets. Decimal system (Place value cards). Static and dynamic addition equation cards
- Montessori Language, Math and Sensory Bundle for Fall
- Apple Theme Unit with Lessons and Activities: This Apples/Letter A Unit has everything you need for a week or two packed full of apple themed fun and learning. The Kindergarten – Preschool weekly plans are designed with a 3-6 year old child in mind. These Units are about exploring and learning while exposing children to a variety of language, math, life skills and concepts, Plus more.
- Pumpkin Theme Lessons and Activities: This Pumpkin/Letter P Unit has everything you need for a week or two packed full of Pumpkin themed fun and learning. The Kindergarten – Preschool weekly plans are designed with a 3-6 year old child in mind. These Units are about exploring and learning while exposing children to a variety of language, math, life skills and concepts, Plus more.
- Firefly Nature Study Bundle: Everything you need to study fireflies! I hope this little unit study will encourage you to explore and appreciate the common eastern firefly. Remember, there is so much beauty to be discovered in our own backyards! This study is meant for all ages! I’ve included lots of fun activities for preschool aged and elementary age students everything can be adapted for older children. You’ll receive a 34 page pack with 10+ activities, teacher’s guide to the course materials, activity guide, material and video lists.
- Color Theory Unit Study: This study is meant for all ages! I’ve included lots of fun activities for preschool students to help them learn colors. Everything can be adapted for older students. You will learn the basics of the color wheel and color theory. The 46 page bundle covers topics like color schemes and color mixing.
- Parts of a House & Types of Homes – Montessori Bundle: A collection of 3-part language cards and charts for parts of a house nomenclature for bathroom, bedroom, dining & living rooms, kitchen, laundry room, office, garage, yard, and cards for naming and classifying types of homes, and includes an architectural timeline.
- Montessori-Inspired Fall Printable Bundle: This Fall Printables for Kids includes: Spanish Fall Words Printable, Fall Coloring Pages, Fall Words for Kids – Printable 3-Part Cards, Fall Printables for Kids –Montessori-Inspired Handwriting Pages, Fall Activity Coloring Pages – Awesome, Fall Printables for Kids, Fall Printables for Kids – Cursive Handwriting Pages
- Toddler Play Spaces Course PLUS One Month Access to Primo Art Club: Everything you need to know about preparing a play space PLUS Montessori-inspired toddler art ideas and extensions. Math can be beautiful, and it is all around us in nature in the form of amazing shapes and patterns! Here are a few mathematical patterns that occur abundantly in nature. You can use these Life Cycle Printables to create fun, hands-on learning activities your students will love! Children will learn vocabulary for the stages of each life cycle. You can present the cards included as a vocabulary building/reading work, or use them as a sequencing activity. Students will work on memory, logic and reasoning, and sequencing skills. You can use these materials in a kindergarten classroom (or higher). It is perfect for a Montessori environment. You can use these life cycles to: ★ Use as a sequencing activity ★ Teach phases of a each life cycle with the spinner ★ Use the poster as classroom art ★ Use the gluing activity to add in hand-eye coordination and practice a useful skill ★ The three-part cards offer a fantastic opportunity to learn new and interesting vocabulary
But Wait! That’s Not All!
Like that wasn’t enough, we have also put together an amazing set of discounts to many of our online shops! Take a look!
- Montessori Tube Academy 50%
- Kiwi 50%
- My Montessori Hub 50%
- Natural Beach Living 50%
- The Natural Homeschool 30%
- Welcome to Mommyhood 30%
- Firefly Nature School 30%
- Stephanie Hathaway Designs 25%
- Fiddle Sticks Kids 25%
- Living Montessori Now 25%
- Chickie and Roo 20%
- Little Spark Company 20%
- Green Urban Mama 20%
- Life, Abundantly 15%
- Carrots Are Orange 15%
- Khadinedeco.etsy.com 10%
What do you think? Isn’t is amazing?! All of this for only $25!!!!
Click on any image in this post of HERE to buy it now!