For our homeschool co-op, he picked this outfit: sweat pants and cowboy boots. Can’t get more comfortable than that! Haha!
1. Fold black sheet in half to create a crease. Cut along the crease. Only one half sheet will be needed.
2. Glue the black half sheet on the blue sheet, aligning it to the left (see picture above).
3. Draw a moon crescent and cut it out. It was really good practice for K.
4. Glue the moon crescent on the black half.
5. Pick some star stickers or stamps and place around the moon crescent.
6. Draw a sun on yellow sheet and cut it out. Glue on the blue side.
7. Optional: Write “Day 4” because God made the sun, moon and stars on day four.
8. Read poem below
This is such a wonderful recipe to make! It works; it really does work!