These socks are not for wearing! Haha! They are worn around the neck while hot to help relax tense muscles and to bring a sense of calm. Adding a drop or two of essential oils will help you relax even more. I recommend using Young Living’s Lavender, Peace & Calming, Stress Away or anything that is relaxing.
I am a Young Living essential oils wholesale member. You can order from this website.
1. Pour the rice inside the sock.
2. Tie a knot. It shouldn’t feel too loose or too stiff.
How to use:
1. Place the rice sock in the microwave for 2-3 minutes to warm up.
2. Add a drop or two of your preferred essential oil. My personal favorite is Stress Away. 🙂
3. Place on top of your shoulders.
4. Sit back, relax and inhale the essential oils (the heat helps diffuse the essential oil)
5. The rice sock should feel hot, but not hot enough to burn. If it is too hot, place a towel between you and the rice sock and remove it when the rice sock is not as hot.