Greatest idea: teach the kids how to make pizzas with this easy personal pizza recipe that they can customize themselves!
These personal pizzas are so easy to make, and they’re perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. You can make them ahead of time and freeze them, or just make them fresh whenever you’re in the mood for pizza.
You can use this naan dough to make personal pizzas! Just follow the instructions, but use a personal pizza pan or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Cast Elegance Durable Thermal Shock Resistant Thermarite Pizza and Baking Stone forKing Arthur Flour Pizza Seasoning Made in USA, Certified Kosher, 3 OunceMasterChef Junior Pizza Cooking Set – 5 Pc Kit Includes Real Cookware
Easy Personal Pizza Recipe
- pizza dough (homemade or store-bought) I used my easy naan recipe (see here)
- butter or tomato sauce
- toppings of your choice (we like cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, and peppers)
- 1 teaspoon organic Italian seasoning, pepper, basil, oregano, garlic
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place naan breads on pizza stones.
3. Spread garlic, ghee, cheese, sliced tomatoes and red bell peppers, spinach, organic Italian seasoning over the top of each naan bread.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Kids Funny Pizza Queen Shirt salami pizza fast food girl T-ShirtSteventoys Wooden Pizza Cutting Food,Pretend Play Food Toys,Kids Pizza Set,Fast Food CookingPlay-Doh Kitchen Creations Pizza Oven Playset, Play Food Toy for Kids 3
I used the naan recipe and placed them on pizza stones.
Then I added garlic, ghee, cheese, sliced tomatoes and red bell peppers, spinach, organic Italian seasoning.
I put them in the oven for 15 min at 450 (turned oven on when I put them in, so 15 min total).Voilá! Delicious homemade thin crust.
This personal pizza recipe is super easy and perfect for kids to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and healthy personal pizza in no time! So what are you waiting for? Get out there and make yourself some personal pizzas!
Handstand Kitchen 12-piece Real Pizza Making Set with Recipes for KidsFunnlot Pizza Costume Kids Pizza Costume Unisex Child Boy Halloween Costume PizzaTOP BRIGHT Pizza Toys, Kids Play Food Wooden Pizza Making Toy Set
You might also like:
- 5 Benefits of Children Learning a Musical InstrumentChildren learning a musical instrument can help foster confidence in kids of all backgrounds and ages, allowing them to explore different aspects of self-expression as they progress through their studies.
- 10 Tips for Homeschooling With a New BabyIn this blog post, we will discuss 10 tips for homeschooling with a new baby.
- Simple Habits To Teach Your Kids For A Healthy LifeHere are a few easy habits you can teach your children to live their lives with good, healthy habits.
- Our Favorite Farm Animals ActivitiesCome read about our favorite farm animals! Do you have a favorite farm animal? Have you ever been on a farm? We were blessed last year with the opportunity to move onto my sister’s farm in Tennessee. We’ve learned a tremendous amount about farm life in the year since our…
- Organize your Homeschool with this Free Printable 2023 CalendarWhether you have young children or all the way in high school, you CAN organize your homeschool with the right resources like this printable calendar.