Take a look at this Apple Cinnamon Muffin Recipe! It is so delicious and so easy to make! My children love to help me bake these and then enjoy them with some grassfed butter while they are still warm.
These muffins are so delicious and spongy. My children love them warm with a little bit of butter or cream cheese on them. The recipe is very easy to make. My children help me make them every time.
Don’t forget to print out this recipe for future baking!
Serving: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Passive Time: 10 minutes
1 cup unbleached, unbromated four (You may substitute for gluten free all-purpose flour)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp butter in small chunks
1 cup apple, cut into tiny pieces
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Grease a tin or stone to make 12 muffins or add muffin liners to each opening.
- Mix flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix the milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Gently, fold in the tiny chunks of apple into the mixture until completely incorporated.
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Using an ice cream scoop, plop the mix into the muffin pan. The ice cream scoop is the perfect measure to make a regula-sized muffin. If you wish for them to be higher, add a little bit more than one scoop.
- Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on top, if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
These muffins are great as a dessert or for breakfast. They taste great warm with a little bit of butter or cream cheese.
You might also like: