Back in September, there was an Alphabet and Literacy Bundle that thousands of teachers, educators, and parents grabbed.
You all loved it and asked for a math version! We’ve worked our magic again, and this time, we’ve created a “Numbers, Counting, and Math Bundle.”
It is jam-packed with activities and ideas to help make math easy to learn!
It will give you the tools to:
- Teach children to count to 5, 10, 20, 100 and beyond by understanding numbers — not just memorizing them
- Help children identify numbers and understand “how many” that actually means
- Show children how to easily see patterns, sequences, and be able to repeat them
- Learn simple addition and subtraction through fun and inviting activities
- Set in place the foundational skills needed to help children learn math in a way that makes sense for them
- Meet children where they are at and give them the skills needed to become successful and confident learners
These are resources that can be used in small groups, for classroom circle time, one on one, and at home.
Never before has there been a bundle been offered like this with numbers, counting, and math resources from so many different teachers and education experts.
For six days only, you can get access to some of the top teaching tools, right at your fingertips!
The “Numbers, Counting, and Math Bundle” is a digital download that you will get in your email inbox and can easily print right at home from your own printer!
All you have to do is:
- Download the files to your computer
- Pick your favorite resources
- Start printing instantly on your home printer.
You can grab this now and have it ready in a few hours to start using this week.
After this week, the bundle disappears forever.
Yes, I want to see the “Numbers, Counting, and Math Bundle”!
There are so many great resources and tools in our “Numbers, Counting, and Math Bundle,” but I wanted to make sure that you saw my favorites!
The Secret Spy Counting Activity is awesome! All you need is this printable, scissors, a little piece of red cellophane and glue.
Use the window to spy for the numbers that are hidden in the pictures!
The Space Ten Frames activity is one of my kid’s favorite because they can count and play with the astronauts.
This is only one of 60 amazing Math activities!
I love these Cactus pattern strips! Not only are they adorable, but kids will learn a lot about making patterns.
But this is a limited time offer.
It ends on Monday at midnight on January 27th, and then it’s gone forever.