This is a delicious and tart recipe that you will love, especially if you are wanting to go the gluten free route. You can, of course, make this recipe with regular pasta.
- Use 1 cup of dried penne pasta (or any other gluten free pasta) per person. Place in a pot full of water and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and follow the pasta package’s instructions.
3. Meanwhile, take the 5 mixing ingredients and cut them into small pieces.
4. When the pasta is ready, mix all of the ingredients together. Add over pasta and mix well.
5. Serve immediately or you can chill it for 20 minutes before serving. Both alternatives are delicious.