This is an awesome recipe for kiddos and family members who have allergy issues. These blueberry muffins are delicious and they will be a family favorite recipe. Try them!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. Line a muffin tin with liners and spray with nonstick spray (make sure it is allergy-free)
3. Make “buttermilk” by mixing the milk sub and vinegar in a bowl; set aside.
4. Make your egg sub by mixing the water and flax in a bowl; set aside.
5. In another bowl, mix the Betsy’s Baking Mix, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt.
6. Create a well in the center.
7. Mix the milk sub, flaxseed, and coconut oil into one bowl.
8. Then pour this mix into the well you created in the dry ingredients.
9. Fold in the blueberries.
10. Using a cookie scoop, fill 12 muffin liners full; they won’t rise…so the fullness you fill them will determine what they look like when they’re done.
11. The batter, for me anyway, could have made about 18 smaller topped muffins, but I just filled all 12 liners evenly with heaping tops.
12. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
Thank you, Courtney, for sharing such awesome insight on gf, df, allergy-free goodies. 🙂
Leave a Reply