Valentine’s Day is a very special day for many people.
Some celebrate marriage, love, relationships and friendship.
Others like to study and learn about the story of St. Valentine and how the holiday came to be.
In this post, you can get some awesome free printable notebooking pages for Valentine’s Day.
Free Notebooking Pages Printable Set
Notebooking pages are pages that have a theme or topic in common and have blank lines (primer or regular).
Children then use these beautiful pages to add their research, their stories or anything about that topic they want to record on paper.
Homeschool notebooking pages are a big part of our days, especially around holidays and Science because of all of the research we do.
Valentine’s Day Homeschool Activities
There is a lot you can do with these notebooking pages with your kids!
So, let’s begin on these fun homeschool Valentine ideas.
Use these Valentine’s Day printables to:
- Make a Valentine’s Day card – a Valentine card is special, unique, customized and is perfect for teaching friendly letter formatting, spelling, grammar and more!
- Create a Valentine’s Day unit study – There are lots of free Valentine’sDay blank notebooking pages, so you can cover many aspects of the holiday.
- Write a letter to the best homeschool mom ever (YOU!) – Kids can also write letters to family and friends, if they want to.
- Create make-believe Valentine’s Day restaurant menus – Celebrate Valentine’s Day at home without breaking the bank by pretend playing that the family is at a fancy restaurant and have various menus.
- Plan a Valentine’s Day party – While the older children plan the snacks or treats, the younger kids will benefit from using these homeschool printables to write the invitations to hand out to neighbors or friends!
Homeschool Valentine’s Day Free Resources
As you can see, there are many ways in which you can use these awesome printables for your Valentine’s Day activities!
Don’t forget to download the set here!
After you grab your free printable set, come back to take a look at all of our awesome Valentine’s Day ideas!