What a fun craft for kids to make and give as a gift for Mother’s Day or for any day, right?! Anyone who receives this “I love you because” frame would love it! Write a different inspiring or encouraging message each day!
In this post, you will have a chance to make an “I love you because” list for those you love and for them to make for you! It will brighten your days and encourage each other to find the positives in each other instead of the negatives.
“I love you because” List and Craft Tutorial
For this craft, you will need:
- 8×10 frame with glass on the front (metallic, wooden or plastic)
- letter-sized paper in fun colors to use as a background under the glass
- hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
- scrapbook stickers of choice
- scrapbooking alphabet letters in the desired designs
- dry erase markers
- optional: jewelry beads (to create an inner frame)
Spread all of your stickers, beads, alphabet letters and such and pick out the colors and designs you want. Don’t forget to pick out the letter-sized paper for the background. Put that background paper in the frame.Now you have the blank canvas to work with and are ready to start decorating.
To read the rest of the blog post, please go to the Hip Homeschool Moms website.
If you liked this “I love you because” List and Craft Tutorial post, you might also like: