What’s for dinner? Pancakes. But not just any pancakes!
These were great because I used…
– 1.5 cups Gluten free pancake mix (instead of regular pancake flour)
– .5 cup Coconut flour (instead of regular pancake flour)
– 2 tbsp Coconut oil (instead of vegetable oil)
– .3 cup Mashed sweet potatoes (a nice addition)
– 2 tbsp Ground flaxseeds and 6 tbsp water (instead of eggs)
– about 2 cups Water (keep adding water until the batter can pour)
Mix the ground flaxseed and water in a bowl and let it sit for a few minutes until it “gels”.
The batter/pancakes will have a different consistency than regular pancakes.
I personally love the texture, the sweetness of the sweet potato, the nutty flavor of the flaxseeds.
Make sure that the pancakes are fully cooked on the bottom before attempting to flip.
And on top: real butter and blue agave syrup or real maple syrup.
Thank you for visiting our Vegan, Gluten Free Pancakes Recipes post! 🙂
You might also like: