We love doing our Bible lessons first thing when we start our homeschool mornings.
We use a fun curriculum that uses the Bible as the main textbook and that it keeps kids engaged.
When it was time to memorize the books of the Bible, we found some awesome books of the Bible activity pages to make it a lot easier for us.
In this post, I will share with you the books of the Bible printable worksheets that we use and more about our Bible curriculum.
Books of the Bible Homeschool Printable Worksheets
My kids like doing Bible word studies, reading the books of the Bible in order and more.
They like busy hands, so aside from sitting still for Bible reading, we are busy making that reading practical for our daily lives.
I appreciate the fact that my kids memorize the books of the bible with a worksheet that they can refer to often.
Many people use this in their Sunday school small group, but we use it in our homeschool (Bible class).
The Bible Road Trip Bible Curriculum is fantastic.
We are currently doing Year 2 now (2021), but plan to do all 3 years of it because we just love it that much.
Not only does it include some great books of the Bible activity pages, but it is actually a very thorough and complete curriculum.
Books of the Bible Worksheet Printable
To not make all of this memorization too overwhelming, the kids are learning the books of the Bible in the Old Testament with a worksheet.
We really appreciate having some books of the Bible printables to go back to over and over.
There are notebooking pages to take notes about the Bible story that they just read.
Or maybe they can read and then copy a Bible verse that really spoke to them.
The Bible coloring pages teach children to digest and solidify what they have learned.
The Bible is the main text in these Bible studies and that is important to me.
We just filled them out, taking our time and then used them to point at each book name and repeating it.
Learning the books of the Bible with this worksheet was easy because it divided the 39 books of the Old Testament into their canonical categories.
For example, the first five books of the Bible are called the books of the Law. That is their category.
It makes it easier for kids to memorize those 5 than a list of all 39 names.
In the meantime, grab this free printable! Simply enter your email address and check your inbox for the PDF download!
As you can see, teaching the books of the Bible using worksheets is so much better and a lot easier!
And as a mother, I love to see my kids interested in the Word of God.
It is also very helpful to know the books of the Bible in order to find Scriptures faster and also to know what we are talking about when we study a particular book or a character in that book of the Bible.
What do you think? Are you ready to give it a try? Simply click on the image below to read more about Year One. You will be glad you did!
If you want a printable books of the Bible poster, CLICK HERE.
It is an awesome one-sheet poster with the books of the Bible printable for kids to look at often.
It is pretty and if you laminate it or if you frame it, then it will make your homeschool room more beautiful.
You might also be interested in these Bible activities for kids:
You may also like:
- Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions when Traveling with kids: Navigating Eating Abroad with EaseKeep reading to know the best tips for managing food allergies and dietary restrictions while traveling with kids.
- How different age groups can benefit from different types of choresDifferent types of chores, when assigned appropriately to various age groups, can help children develop various skills, transforming mundane housework into a tool for valuable life lessons.
- Supporting Homeschooling Families: Role of Social WorkersSocial workers help create a positive, nurturing environment for homeschooling, supplying all the necessary resources for great learning experiences.
- Awesome Chore Ideas for Older Kids (Upper Elementary and up)Continuing with our series on children and chores, today’s focus is on awesome chore ideas for older kids—those in upper elementary and beyond.
- Car Repair As A Guarantee Of Your Family Safety: Frequent Malfunctions That Can ThreatenA car is one of the most convenient ways to travel. Focus on family safety by keeping your car in good repair.