Have you heard about the benefits of notebooking? Wondering what it is?
Are you struggling with busywork, burnout, and homeschool taking over your WHOLE day? Yes?
Here’s some GREAT news for you!
1. You don’t need a new curriculum or a new homeschool method.
2. You don’t need separate grammar, history, science, literature, Bible, and writing curricula for each child.
3. You don’t need another YOU in order to have time to teach ALL of your children.
You can efficiently and effectively teach multiple children (even with a span of ages) for nearly every subject without breaking the bank and without losing your sanity!
How is this possible?
The solution is NOTEBOOKING!
Notebooking is the most simple, inexpensive, and effective way to cement your children’s learning while simultaneously developing their language art and writing skills.
Toss out those dry, dusty textbooks!
Stop struggling to piece together the perfect language arts combo for each child.
Group your kids for studies. Allow each child’s grammar and writing skills to develop naturally in the safety of their own notebooks.
An engaging, living book and notebooking are all the “curriculum” you need to create lifelong learners.
Want help getting started?
Check out the NotebookingPages.com LIFETIME Membership.
With your membership, you have access to ALL the notebooking pages, guided help, and notebooking apps you’ll ever need!
Benefits of Notebooking
1) Engages your child in his learning… notebooking requires a child to put what he’s learned into his own words and/or pictures
2) No longer dependent or tied down to a curriculum or resource…use notebooking for any study or experience, with your favorite curriculum or without
3) Encourages delight-directed learning… kids can choose topics that interest them or use notebooking to complete studies in their own way
4) Doesn’t limit learning to prepackaged answers… kids get to show what they learned and can be as creative (or not creative) as they want
5) Language arts is woven into notebooking… grammar, spelling, and writing skills are practiced naturally in notebooking
More Benefits of Notebooking
6) Creates confident writers without the tears… kids work and progress at their own level starting with copying parts of their own oral narrations
7) Provides instant documentation of learning… the growing notebook speaks for itself
8) Notebooks are a great review tool… kids enjoy reflecting on their notebooks and sharing what they’ve learned
9) Notebooks are a homeschool keepsake… the collection of notebooks is a tangible, nostalgic representation of the home learning journey
10) Builds skills for lifelong learning… notebooking builds active listening, effective communication, and deeper thinking skills.
The NotebookingPages.com LIFETIME Membership includes:
All-purpose notebooking pages, Bible & character study notebooking pages, copywork themed pages, themed sets for famous men & women, picture & composer study pages, geography pages & maps, history topics galore, timeline pages, holidays & seasonal notebooking pages, literature study & word study pages, nature study & science notebooking pages… AND notebooking apps to help you create your own pages if that interests you!
The NotebookingPages.com LIFETIME Membership is the most comprehensive homeschool membership for all things notebooking!
The membership library has 1000s of notebooking pages covering 100s of specific topics and 100s of template designs for ANY topic.
- All-purpose bordered notebooking pages with a variety of layouts and line options
- Bible notebooking pages for Old & New Testament topics
- Character Study notebooking pages
- Copywork, Word Study, & Literature Study pages
- Famous People notebooking sets… for Artists, Composers, Explorers, Poets, Presidents, First Ladies, Missionaries, Scientists, & more
- Geography notebooking sets… USA state studies, Canadian province studies, country studies, world maps, & more
- History & Timeline pages with 100s of individual topics for… Ancients, Middle Ages, Early Modern, & Modern Times
- Holiday notebooking pages for… Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Election Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & more
- Science & Nature Study pages for… anatomy, animals, astronomy, experiments, nature journaling, flowers, magnetism, mitosis, periodic table, plants, trees, weather, & more
Kick busywork to the curb!
Free yourself and the kids of the dry, pointless activities you’re doing just to check a box.
Check the box for effective and engaging learning with notebooking!
Notebooking makes learning more enjoyable, provides longer retention, builds a variety of thinking and writing skills, and most importantly… notebooking develops lifelong learners.
Your child’s notebooks will overflow with narrations, copywork, reports, drawings, takeaways and observations, maps, photos, and more written and illustrated by his own hand.
His notebook is a safe place to find and develop his writing voice.
What a keepsake and more accurate assessment of all he has learned!
(Especially when you consider the alternative… piles of worksheets and tests.)
The NotebookingPages.com LIFETIME Membership is your ready-to-go notebooking toolkit with 1000s of notebooking pages covering 100s of specific topics and 100s of template designs for ANY topic.
FIND GOOD ONLINE RESOURCES
And last, but not least, don’t forget that a good just as a strong human connection is important for support in your homeschooling journey, so is a strong connection with great online resources.
“The most important work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home.” -Harold B. Lee
You May Also Benefit from these Important Montessori Topics:
- Raising A Bilingual Baby Or Child: 9 Tips For How To Do ItLet’s discuss some wonderful tips about raising a bilingual baby or child successfully.
- Christmas Gift List Ideas ~ Foreign Language Learning for KidsParents are always torn when it comes to gift-giving. They want their kids to have fun with their gifts, but at the same time, let’s face it, it would be great if they were educational. In this post, we share some Montessori-friendly Christmas Gift List Ideas. This time, we focus…
- The Transformative Power of Writing in Cultivating CreativityThe power of writing is more than just a method of communication; it is a powerful tool that can significantly enhance and cultivate creativity.
- Animal Migration in Winter ~ What is Migration?What is animal migration in Winter and why do animals migrate? It is the travel of animals to another place and more.
- How to Coach Adult Children in Essay Writing: Crafting Profound Narratives with ImpactFor adult children, essay writing can be transformative, providing a platform to articulate their unique perspectives.
5 Tips to Teaching and Animals in Winter Unit – Printable Hibernation, Migration and Adaptation Notebooking Pages