Who LOVES caroling during the holiday season? We really enjoy singing Christmas carols at home as the music plays, but what we enjoy the most is when children from our neighborhood come to our house and sing. It is so much fun!
This year, my littles are old enough for us to do caroling from house to house of our own! I made ten of the most popular Christmas carols and printed them out for us. And then I thought, ” Why not make this a FREE printable for others to use and enjoy?”
Here is the list of the Christmas carols I included in this free printable pack:
- The First Noel
- Let it Snow!
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- We wish you a Merry Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- Joy to the World
- Deck the Halls
- Frosty the Snowman
- Come all ye Faithful
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
You can print these out on a separate sheet each to put in a binder or to put up on the wall during the holiday season or you can make them a booklet, like I did (see below).
To make these a booklet, you will need:
- this Christmas carols printable pack (link at the bottom of this post)
- printer (color ink preferred) This is the one we have and LOVE how it prints.
- thermal laminator
- laminating pouches (8.5×11)
- heavy duty stapler with staples
- Print this pack with these printer settings: layout (2 per page), double-sided and in color
- Laminate the sheets (3 total)
- Put the pages in order (cover sheet on the outside)
- Fold all pages in half
- Staple twice in the middle to hold pages in place
- Sing like no one is listening! 🙂
Here is the 10 Christmas Carols Free Printable Booklet
If you enjoy this FREE printable pack, please share the link to this post to others. Thank you!
Here are more Christmas posts!
Here is our Winter & Christmas Pinterest Board! Pay us a visit and follow! 🙂