We love Fall and there are many great things to do during this awesome season. Because of the cooler temperatures, we love to take it outdoors! Today, we share with you 10 Fall nature activities. We also include 2 free Fall printable pictures set at the end of this post, so be sure to take those.
Free Fall Printable Pictures Set
- Learn the names of Fall objects: Here, in this post, you can download this set of 3-part cards for kids to learn typical words that kids might hear or use during the Fall. It will be a wonderful introduction to the Fall season for kids! You can download this set at the end of this post.
- Learn the names of Fall objects in Spanish: Yes! In Spanish! You can also learn these Fall vocabulary words in Spanish! These are so great and very requested by our readers, so here you go! If you aren’t sure how to use 3-part cards, go HERE.
10 Fall Nature Activities
Come and get some fun ideas to do outside this Fall!
- Make Fall crafts: From using nail polish to decorate mini pumpkins to using glittery stickers, you can get creative and go outside this Fall to make some fun crafts!
- Go on a hay ride or Fall fest: it is such a fun activity to do as a family! From face painting to bobbing for apples to a costume contest or riding a pony, you and your kids will enjoy this immensely!
3. Play the Silence Game: It is one of the most wonderful games EVER! And the only thing you need is nature! Learn how to play it HERE.
4. Make a Fall leaves collage or artwork: Fall leaves are beautiful! I love the variety of colors! You can gather some Fall leaves from the ground on you nature walks and when you come home, all you need is paper and glue to make something beautiful! Get some fun ideas HERE.
5. Go out for Fall walks at different times of day: It is important to do physical activity. It is amazing going for nature walks in the different seasons in the year because our surroundings are very different! Go outside and enjoy some family fun outdoors with some fun activities!
6. Make a Fall goodie bag: here is a tutorial to make a fun baggie out of recycled items that your kids can take on their nature walks to collect beautiful items they find to put on their nature table.
7. Carve or paint pumpkins: it is so much fun to get creative and make pumpkins beautiful!
8. Decorate for Fall: Find some great ideas for decorations for Fall that will be fun for your family to make, but also will get you all in the holiday mood this Fall! Find some ideas HERE, HERE, and HERE.
9. Rake leaves: make it a fun chore! Paint or draw fun faces on trash bags and when filled up with leaves, they will be fun to be displayed! It is a fun part of gardening and cleaning up!
Now, it is your turn! Take your pick (Fall words in English or Spanish). Enter your email below and check your inbox to get the PDF file for these beautiful sets. Enjoy!
Thank you for reading our 10 Fall Nature Activities (with 2 Free Fall Printable Pictures Set) post! Need more Fall fun ideas? Check these out!
Want more Fall printables? Check these out!