We love Fall and there are many great things to do during this awesome season.
Because of the cooler temperatures, we love to take it outdoors!
Today, we share with you 10 Fall nature activities. Would you like some Fall homeschool printables, too?
We also include 2 free Fall printable pictures set at the end of this post, so be sure to take those.
Free Montessori at Home Fall Homeschool Printable Pictures Set
- Fall words for kids: Here, in this post, you can download this set of 3-part cards for kids to learn typical words that kids might hear or use during the Fall.
It will be a wonderful introduction to the Fall season for kids! You can download this set at the end of this post.
- Learn the names of Fall objects in Spanish: Yes! In Spanish! You can also learn these Fall vocabulary words in Spanish!
These are so great and very requested by our readers, so here you go! If you aren’t sure how to use 3-part cards, go HERE.
10 Fall Nature Activities
Come and get some fun ideas to do outside this Fall!
- Make Fall crafts: Have fun at home with kids celebrating fun, even if the weather isn’t cooperating. From using nail polish to decorate mini pumpkins to using glittery stickers, you can get creative and go outside this Fall to make some fun crafts!
- Go on a hay ride or Fall fest: it is such a fun activity to do as a family! From face painting to bobbing for apples to a costume contest or riding a pony, you and your kids will enjoy this immensely!
3. Play the Silence Game: It is one of the most wonderful games EVER! And the only thing you need is nature! Learn how to play it HERE. It is a lot of fun. Try it!
4. Make a Fall leaves collage or artwork: Fall leaves are beautiful! I love the variety of colors! You can gather some Fall leaves and even pine cones from the ground on you nature walks and when you come home, all you need is paper and glue to make something beautiful! Get some fun ideas HERE.
5. Go out for Fall walks at different times of day: It is important to do physical activity and to explore nature. It is amazing going for nature walks in the different seasons in the year because our surroundings are very different! Go outside and enjoy some family fun outdoors with some fun activities!
6. Make a Fall goodie bag: here is a great Art project. It is a tutorial to make a fun baggie out of recycled items that your kids can take on their nature walks to collect beautiful items they find to put on their nature table.
7. Carve or paint pumpkins: it is so much fun to get creative and make pumpkins beautiful! Nature crafting at its finest!
8. Decorate for Fall: Find some great ideas for decorations for Fall that will be fun for your family to make, but also will get you all in the holiday mood this Fall! Find some ideas like Fall coloring pages for kids and beyond HERE, HERE, and HERE.
9. Rake leaves: make it a fun chore! Paint or draw fun faces on trash bags and when filled up with leaves, they will be fun to be displayed! It is a fun part of gardening and cleaning up! And maybe you can even make a Fall nature wreath!
Now, it is your turn! Take your pick from these Fall activity pages (Fall words in English or Spanish). Enter your email below and check your inbox to get the PDF file for these beautiful sets. Enjoy!
Thank you for reading our 10 Fall Nature Activities (with 2 Free Fall Printable Pictures Set) post! Need more Fall fun ideas? Check these out!
Want more Fall printables? Check these out!
Work with Me! Personalized Coaching Sessions (Montessori & Homeschool)
Do you need homeschool or Montessori at home coaching?
We customize a package that will help YOU the most, but this is our most popular package:
Take advantage of my 15 years of experience in the Montessori philosophy and 10 years of homeschooling.
1 A 30-minute video (or phone) call via Zoom for a 100% personalized “in-person” coaching
It will be recorded and the link will be sent via email within 24 hours for further review.
Once you purchase the coaching session HERE, I will contact you to set up a time that works for both of us.
2 An email prior to coaching call detailing what questions, concerns, issues need to be addressed.
This helps with maximizing face-to-face time for actual practical implementation tips.
3 Any prior recommendations from my online shop (ebooks, etc,) are included
4 A follow-up email within 24 hours of the video call, detailing what was discussed, steps to take, any additional recommendations from my online shop (again, also included in the package).
5 A second follow-up email/contact 1-2 weeks after the video coaching call to see how client is progressing and to see if another video call needs to be scheduled