Every Fall, we have a series of imitations to Fall Festivals, Harvest Parties and other fun. The kids always play games and they usually receive goodies.
In order to not be carrying tiny gadgets in our hands, we make some cute and easy Fall baggies to carry everything. We make them in batches, so we have enough for the season.
Are you ready to use your stack of brown paper bags, scrap paper, glue and stamps to create a beautiful work of art?
It can be useful as a treat bag at a Fall festival, a lunch bag or even a cute gift bag. It is nice a Fall-ish and so easy to make.
Fall Treat Baggies Tutorial
You will need:
Echo Park Paper Company The Story of Fall 6 x 6 Paper Pad30-pc Kraft Paper Lunch Bags20 Pieces Set Mini Scrapbook Punches Carta Bella Paper Company Fall Blessing Collection KitALEENES 15599 All Purpose Glue, 8-Ounce
- Have your child punch shapes out of the scrapbook paper. Younger children will need help.
- The child will then organize the shapes all over the brown paper bag.
- The child can turn over one shape at a time to place one drop of tacky glue to then glue onto the brown paper bag.
- Once done, let it dry completely. We glued shapes on both sides, so I stood it up to dry.
- Fill it up with goodies, snacks or save it to use as a gift bag.
More Fall Craft Ideas and Activities
Here are some more awesome Fall activities and ideas. Be sure to check out the free printables and delicious Fall recipes here, too.
3D Pumpkin Wreath Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Decoration Crafts (12 Kits)12 ~ Rhinestone Fall Leaf Craft Kits ~ New / Individually packagedColorful Paper Magic Color Scratch Leaves (24 pc)101 Fall Family Activities: Recipes, Crafts & More24 Plastic Fall Stampers – Thanksgiving Decor – Stationery & Stamps
Owl Nature Bag Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Novelty Crafts(12) FALL scene PUMPKIN foam decorating kits Fall Leaves Charm Bracelet Craft Kits (Makes 12)Button Indian Corn Craft Kit – Fall & Craft & Hobby Supplies8 Inch Foam Halloween Pumpkins – Craft Shapes – 24 Pack