Welcome to this fun set of Autumn crafts and activities! In this post, you will be inspired to create some of the best Autumn-themed adventures.
Are you ready for some of the best Fall nature activities ever?
From Fall coloring pages to a super fun scavenger hunt, you will wow your kids with all of these wonderful ideas!
Let me know which on you like best and which one you will try first!
Fall Nature Activities
[mv_create title=”Fall Nature Activities” key=”17″ type=”list” layout=”circles”]
- I love this DIY Leaf Mask by Small + Friendly because it uses real leaves and it is just too adorable! I want to make this one with my two littles!
- This Autumn Nature Exploration Table by The Imagination Tree really inspired me to go outside to find treasures on our daily nature walks. I especially love the sorting and labeling idea.
- I am so excited to make some Autumn Leaf Suncatchers (by Fireflies and Mudpies) with my little guys! We absolutely love apples and changing leaf colors! This brings the perfect mix of both. What a beautiful Art project!
Fall Homeschool Activities
[mv_create title=”Fall Homeschool Activities” key=”18″ type=”list” layout=”circles”]
- For the home, this Autumn Nature Shelf by Mama.Papa.Bubba. is a beautiful way to include Autumn into the décor. Wouldn’t you love to have this display in your home? Visit this post to get some ideas!
- Take an Autumn Nature Walk! This post by Are We There Yet? brings an awesome list of creative outdoor activities ideas to use during your nature walks.
- Take a look at this Autumn Sensory Bin: Little House in the Pumpkin. Isn’t it adorable?! This awesomely beautiful bin was created by Adventure in a Box.
[mv_create title=”15+ Autumn Nature Exploration & Activities” key=”19″ type=”list” layout=”circles”]
&There are many, many books that we love out there, but our favorites are seasonal ones. Here are Some of Our Favorite Fall Books!
- Exploring Nature with a Toddler is a must! They are so curious and so intrigued by everything around them that this is the perfect opportunity to let them run wild and learn and play, all at the same time.
- After a good nature walk, be sure to collect some treasure to create some Kids Crafts: Autumn Mobile. It is simple, fun, easy and definitely all-natural!
- Fall Sensory Bin and Learning Activities are so important to let children explore. They will be intrigued, engaged and will definitely learn a whole lot.
Bag of 16 Artificial Fall Harvest Mini PumpkinsLED Lighted Fall Floral Garland, GarlandAutumn Mixture of Assorted Gourds and Pumpkinscatters 12 PiecesAutumn Maple Trees, Set of 3Large Fall Acorn and Leaf Assortment
Autumn Nature Activities
[mv_create title=”Autumn Nature Activities” key=”20″ type=”list” layout=”circles”]
- Is anyone ready to head outside for a fantastic Fall Fun Nature Hunt (Printable)? Go grab your free Fall homeschool printables and say thank you to The Chirping Moms for sharing these Fall activity pages!
- Here is a Fabulous Fall Collage by Happy Hooligans. Here, Jackie shows us how her littles creates some pretty inspiring collages using natural textures. Take a look! It’s nature crafting at its finest!
- For the detail-oriented and the focused child, here is a beautiful Kid-Made Fall Nature Wreath by Fun at Home with Kids.
They are such beautiful wreath crafts for kids that I am sure it would look perfect hanging on anyone’s front door.
- Autumn Nature Learning- Why Leaves Change Color by Teach Beside Me is a great lesson on leaves, citing a cool book and they also show us how to make these fun Fall leaf crowns.
- Our Autumn Nature Tray was shared by Still Playing School. I am so glad I found this post because it reminds me of how my little girl analyzes items and study objects carefully.
- This is a beautiful Fall Nature Table by Buggy and Buddy. It is simple but genius! I love how the Autumn books were displayed on the short shelves. Isn’t this perfect for a toddler?!
Here are some really amazing Fall activities, recipes and crafts:
- Free Printable Books for Kids about Spiders
- Sweet and Savory Fall Recipes
- Celebrating Fall with Tots and Preschoolers
- Fall Favorites: Squash Rolls Recipe
- Spanish Fall Preschool Activities with FREE PRINTABLE!
I’d love to invite you to join The Natural Homeschool Community!