Fall is here! Our favorite time of year, hands down. We are so excited about everything that Fall has to bring and we would love to share two things we love: reading Fall books and making Fall crafts.
And don’t forget to see our book list hub! It is full of lists of books on all kinds of topics on all subjects! You will love it and find it very helpful!
Favorite Pumpkin Books
Here is a list of some pumpkin books we read. You can find the list of Some of Our Favorite Fall Books here. We have made a fun and simple pumpkin craft, so read on! 🙂
We hope you have enjoyed our list and check the links below! Stay tuned for the simple pumpkin craft right below.
And now, for the pumpkin craft!
You will need:
– a drawing or printed picture of a pumpkin (preferably the size of the entire paper)
– washable markers (different shades of orange and green)
– glitter in orange, red, gold, green, etc (Fall colors)
1. Color the pumpkin in different shades of orange with the markers (or just one shade is fine)
2. Color the stem in green with the markers
3. Make swirly lines all over the pumpkin with the glue
4. Sprinkle glitter of different Fall colors all over the glue swirls
5. Make swirly lines over the green stem
6. Sprinkle green glitter all over the stem
7. Let dry for about 30 minutes
8. Shake off excess glitter over a trash can or sink
9. Display in your child’s favorite spot