Would it be crazy if I told you that I am beyond excited to share with you the most amazing news for all homeschooling moms and teachers? Well, it is true! It is actually a dream come true!
I mean, aren’t we all into laminating and love to laminate? Do you love the wait for the laminator to heat up? Do you love the pungent smell? NO! None of us do, I am sure of it!
So what if I told you that I recently discovered through a friend a laminator that does an amazing job, that isn’t expensive and that it uses NO electricity, NO heat, so there is NO wait? Would you believe me?
Well, brace yourself, my friend, because it is true. Indeed, all of it is true!
The Best Home Laminator
Alright, let me tell you about the laminator that I am so excited about! First of all, it is redesigned with busy homeschool moms in mind, so they made it super easy to put together and to use. While having a significantly smaller form factor than the large professional lamination machines like those from graphic finishing partners, this small easy to use home laminator still boasts a ton of useful features
The ezLaminator doesn’t use pockets, but it actually uses drop-in cartridges, which makes it really fast to change cartridge and the cartridge stays inside the laminator while there is laminating roll in, so there is no extra storage for the cartridges.
This laminator is only used cold, or rather, room temperature. I love it that there is no cable to deal with and nothing to plug in. And no, it uses NO electricity and NO batteries! There is no stinky smell and no dangerous fumes from the heat.
I used to wait until the kids were in bed to laminate, but now I can now have my children help me laminate! It is super fast to just grab out of the closet, feed the paper through the opening and turn the knob. Done! Boom! You can laminate regular paper, construction paper and even photo paper.
You can use several refill cartridges. There is the ezLaminator Two-sided Laminate Refill and the ezLaminator Laminate Magnet Refill. The two-sided refill is 60 feet long and you can laminate paper or photos up to 9 inches wide. The Laminate Magnet Refill is 10 feet long and it laminates on one sides and applies a magnetic film on the other side. Making magnets has never been easier! You can laminate papers or photos up to 8.5 inches wide. These magnets work really well on whiteboards, on metal and even on magnetic paint! There is another refill cartridge for narrower papers/cards. It’s such a versatile laminator and it is all in one!
Xyron Ezlaminator (624672)Xyron Acid-free Repositionable Adhesive Refill Cartridge for the XRN510 5-inch Creative Station, 18-feetXyron Laminate/Magnet Refill Cartridge for XRN510 5-inch Creative Station, 7-feetXyron XRN900 9-Inch Creative Station Multi-Function Crafting SystemXyron Acid-Free Repositionable Adhesive Refill Cartridge for the XRN150 1.5-Inch
How it revolutionized our homeschool
I am super excited about both because they will make our lives easier in our homeschool. You can interchange the cartridges, so you don’t have to wait until you run out of one to use the other! My children love to help me turn the knob to laminate and my son is able to press on the built-in cutter to cut the laminate in a straight line. Now that we can use it while the kids are up, we make it a homeschool activity. I love how durable the projects are and how there is no wait to laminate. I just pull it out and we are done in a minute or two.
- 10 Signs Your Child is Not Drinking Enough WaterHere are ten tell-tale signs that your child may not be drinking enough water.
- Learning To Take Every Child’s Needs Into AccountThere is no pre-cut template to become a parent. In other words, being a parent to your kids will require you to understand, appreciate, and assess their needs.
- The Best 6 Free Montessori Language Curriculum PDF DownloadHere are the best 6 free Montessori Language curriculum PDF download (6 sets of sight word cards that are perfect for pre-reading).
- 23 Printable Pictures of Animals that HibernateHere, you will find free printable pictures of animals that hibernate in winter! There are 23 beautiful cards and so much to learn about! We had so much fun with our famous activity on animals in Winter! It gives us an overview of hibernation, adaptation and migration (with printable) that…
- Origami Games That Unfold Creativity for HomeschoolersOrigami activities build key skills like fine motor control, spatial reasoning, geometry, problem-solving and creativity for homeschoolers.
Giveaway Time! Update: ENDED!
Enter for a chance to win a set that includes: one (1) 9″ Xyron ezLaminator, one (1) Two Sided Laminate Refill and one (1) Laminate/Magnet Refill. A $160 Value! And guess what? We have THREE WINNERS for this giveaway! Wow! Thank you, Xyron, for providing these awesome laminating sets! US residents, enter below!
Thank you for visiting our “The Best Home Laminator” post!
You might also like: