Are you looking for interactive human body systems activities? Kids will love to learn about anatomy with The Human Body System Bundle! It includes 8 amazing activities that are easy to follow and full of fun. Come and take a look at what we are doing to learn about the human body and get your own copy of this cool bundle!
The Human Body System Bundle
This bundle focuses on the major human body systems like the circulatory system, digestive system, nervous system, muscular system and more! It is important to have materials on the human body systems that kids can actually understand and learn from. Some are just too complicated or hard to follow. This bundle is perfect for kids!
Here is the list of the human body systems activities:
- Human Body Systems 3-Part Cards: o become familiar with the organs involved in each system and the name of each system.
- Human Anatomy Systems Learning Card Set: similar to the 3-part cards, but they can be used as a Memory Game (if this set is printed twice).
- Body Systems Cursive Handwriting Page: a great way to practice the system names and penmanship. Cut out the pieces, staple them together and make it a mini book!
- Manuscript Handwriting Page: can also be made a mini book to review over and over, after practicing manuscript handwriting.
- 4 Pages of Anatomy-related Cutting Practice and Project (for Fine Motor Skills): this was a lot of fun for my youngest (see photo below). She enjoyed using the cutting practice with these anatomy pages. She would say, “Now I will cut out the digestive system,” and such.
- Body Systems Posters, Mini Posters and Fill-out Cards for both: print out the full-page posters to display of for larger writing or the smaller cards and mini posters to use individually.
- 2 Anatomy Wheel Crafts: spin the wheels to review and practice the body systems names.
- Human Body Systems Word Search: find the body systems names in a fun word search. This will help the kids learn and remember the Spelling of all of them.
Anatomy Body Systems Unit
This fantastic human body system for kids bundle is 42 pages long! Get the file downloaded to your computer, peruse all 42 pages and print what you need when you need it! This human body systems series is the bomb! Kids will really enjoy learning with these!
To get these 8 human body systems games and activities, go to the window below and follow the instructions. You will be able to use this human anatomy body systems unit on its own or as a review or complement to your Science curriculum.
The Human Body System Series Bundle
This Human Body Systems (endocrine, nervous, digestive, circulatory – with parts of the heart and blood cells, muscular, skeletal and respiratory) bundle includes:
- Human Body Systems 3-Part Cards
- Human Anatomy Systems Learning Card Set
- Body Systems Cursive Handwriting Page
- Manuscript Handwriting Page
- 4 Pages of Anatomy-related Cutting Practice and Project (for Fine Motor Skills)
- Body Systems Mini Posters and Fill-out Cards
- 2 Anatomy Wheel Crafts
- Human Body Systems Word Search
This digital download is 42 pages long.
Work with Me! Personalized Coaching Sessions (Montessori & Homeschool)
Do you need homeschool or Montessori at home coaching?
We customize a package that will help YOU the most, but this is our most popular package:
Take advantage of my 15 years of experience in the Montessori philosophy and 10 years of homeschooling.
1 A 30-minute video (or phone) call via Zoom for a 100% personalized “in-person” coaching
It will be recorded and the link will be sent via email within 24 hours for further review.
Once you purchase the coaching session HERE, I will contact you to set up a time that works for both of us.
2 An email prior to coaching call detailing what questions, concerns, issues need to be addressed.
This helps with maximizing face-to-face time for actual practical implementation tips.
3 Any prior recommendations from my online shop (ebooks, etc,) are included
4 A follow-up email within 24 hours of the video call, detailing what was discussed, steps to take, any additional recommendations from my online shop (again, also included in the package).
5 A second follow-up email/contact 1-2 weeks after the video coaching call to see how client is progressing and to see if another video call needs to be scheduled