Are you super excited about the colder weather in Winter like we are?! We have some lessons, ideas and printables to celebrate the brrrr and the hot drinks as well as play in the snow! In this post, you will have a chance to see our awesome Winter Lessons and Printables Bundle 1 eBook! Take a look at what this includes and get it for your kids today!
This Winter Lessons and Printables Bundle 1 eBook includes:
30 pages of lessons, ideas, activities and the printables for the following topics –
- Snowman Design Printable Set – This is such a great hands-on activity for kids that love to make different designs. In this case, we have a large set of snowman accessories for kids to dress up a snowman in all kinds of outfits! It is a lot of fun and it helps kids with eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Draw Your Own Penguin Free Printable – With this printable, kids will have a step-by-step list of instructions for drawing a penguin. There are two pages, one with written instructions for kids who read and one without words for kids who love to draw a penguin but don’t read yet.
- Groundhog Printables – These include four pages. The first printable are some coloring pictures of a groundhog. The rest of the pages are puzzles. There are three levels of puzzles for beginners, intermediate and advanced. Celebrate Groundhog Day with these or use them anytime!
- Animals in Winter: Migration, Hibernation & Adaptation – Ah! These are a favorite! Kids get a chart to sort animals that hibernate, adapt and migrate! Also, there is a set of pictures of animals for kids to sort and glue onto the chart!
- Create a Winter Scene Diorama – In this set, there are two backgrounds, a wintery forest scene and a snowglobe background. Kids will cut out the animals and other props to create their own scenes. They can be glued on for a one-time craft or the printable can be laminated to be used over and over!
- Peace Ideas List – Winter is a tough time for many people. It can be the cold season, the lonely holidays or problems that have accumulated during the year. Regardless, Winter is the perfect time to spread cheer and peace. Here, you will get a list of awesome things to do to grow peace in our communities, starting at home.
- Peace Words for Kids – As part of the peace series, I made these printable cards to help children learn peace words. There are many synonyms for that beautiful word. It will help kids learn different ways of using peace and also learn some quotes about peace.
To get this awesome set, click the button below and follow the instructions! It’s only $5.00 (less than $1 per lesson with printable)!
Thank you for visiting our Winter Printables for Kids – Bundle 1 post!
You might also like: