Welcome to our Best Bread Recipes Series! With Fall and the holidays around the corner, it is none other then cranberry season! In this post, we will share an amazingly delicious gluten free cranberry bread recipe that is easy to make and that is to die for!
Best Bread Recipe
We always love to include the kids in our kitchen activities annnnddd, we love to read books related to topics we are covering in our homeschool, even if it means cooking or baking. Throughout this post, we will share some fun titles that we’ve read regarding cranberries.
Cranberry Thanksgiving (Cranberryport)Cranberry Halloween (Cranberryport)
Now, take a look at this awesome gluten free bread recipe with delicious cranberries. You can use this anytime or add it to your cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving!
King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Measure for Measure Flour, 3 PoundDole Individual Quick Frozen Cranberry, 5 Pound – 2 per case.Monk Fruit Sweetener – Perfect for Diabetics and Low Carb Dieters No Calories, Non-GMO, Natural Sugar SubstituteErythritol Granules (2.5lbs) by Anthony’s, Made in the USA, Non-GMO, Natural Sweetener
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups gluten free flour (check any of these variations, but we like the oats version for this recipe)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (to put in batter)
- 1 cup sliced almonds (to sprinkle on better)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (to sprinkle on top of the batter like the main photo in this post)
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener or erythritol
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- optional: 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Making the Bread Recipe
This delicious cranberry bread recipe is best with fresh or frozen cranberries, but you can try dried cranberries (or crasins) will work, too. We personally use fresh ones to make this fresh cranberry bread recipe.
1 Gather all ingredients together and let the butter and eggs reach room temperature.
2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3 Grease a 9×5-in bread loaf pan.
4 Put the butter, sugar and cream cheese in the mixer bowl until they’re creamy.
5 Slowly, add the vanilla extract while the mixer is going.
6 With the mixer still on, add one egg at a time into the bowl.
7 In another bowl, mix the gluten free flour, the baking powder and the optional salt with a fork or whisk.
8 Slowly, add the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients until they are completely mixed.
9 Fold in cranberries into the batter.
10 Pour the batter into the bread pan. Sprinkle cranberries and sliced almonds on top of the batter.
11 Bake the cranberry loaf of bread for about 60 minutes.
12 Check it regularly. The top should be golden brown and a toothpick should come out clean.
13 Take it out of the oven. Turn the oven off. Let the bread cool for about 15 minutes.
14 Enjoy your cranberry bread with fresh cranberries and almonds! We like to slice it while still warm and slather some butter on top.
Cranberry Christmas (Cranberryport)Cranberry Valentine (Cranberryport)
Best Cranberry Bread Recipe
Make cranberry bread anytime, but especially as soon as Fall hits and throughout the holidays season. It is delicious, soft, gluten free and fun to bake with the kids.
Add this to your fresh cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving or any cooler weather occasion.
Cranberry SummerTime for Cranberries
Thank you for checking out our Best Bread Recipes Series ~ Gluten Free Cranberry Bread recipe post!
You might also like:
Cranberries (Welcome Books)Very Cranberry (Very Cookbooks)
Easy Cranberry Recipes Thanksgiving
Gluten Free Recipe Ideas for Fall and Thanksgiving
Gluten Free Thanksgiving Sides
Christmas Playdough Mats Activity & Free Printables
Eggless and Dairy-free Delicious Banana Bread
Stephanie’s Squash Bread Rolls Recipe
Delicious and fluffy pumpkin cookie or cake recipe
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
Fox and Rabbit’s Cranberry SurpriseCranberry Autumn
Gluten Free Cranberry Bread
- - 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips regular or mini
- - 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- - 1 tsp coconut oil or any kind of oil
- - 2 glass cups at least one cup in size and wide mouth
- - 1 case of strawberries
- - microwave or toaster oven
- - plate
- Pour 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (regular or minin one of the glass cups.
- Add 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Put the glass in the microwave (30 secondor even better, the toaster oven (5 minutes).
- Check the chips constantly until they are melted completely.
- Pour the 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips in the other glass cup.
- Place the items in this order in front of child (left to right): strawberries, melted chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips.
- Instruct child (as you show him/heto take a strawberry from the leaves, dip it deep into the melted chocolate and then place it on top of the mini chocolate chips and gently turn it around until they stick all over the chocolate. Place strawberry on the plate. You can also add eyes and mouths or mustaches to make fun faces. Have fun with it!
- Continue repeating step 7 until all the strawberries are gone or all the melted chocolate is gone.
Leave a Reply