This is a beautiful invitation to envision, enjoy and beautify beauty. No, this isn’t a pleonasm, it is an accentuation of all things lovely. What can be more peaceful than a quiet and focused toddler making a flower arrangement with real sunflowers? I am excited to bring to you a lesson that may seem simple, but in reality, it is full of important values to instill in every child.
In our Home
Montessori Practical Life Activities & Printables Bundle
This bundle includes these printable sets:
- Community Members 3-Part Cards
- Peace Words for Kids Cards
- Peace list to promote peace in the home and community
- Fine Motor Skills Clothing Clothesline
- Practical Life Dressing Frames 3-Part Cards
- Practical Life Dressing Frames Handwriting and Activities
- Sewing on a Button Instructions Card
- Toddler and Preschool Hygiene Chores 3-Part Cards
- Toddler and Preschool Hygiene Chore Chart and Activity
- Peace Table Lesson (for conflict resolution)
Amazing blogs involved in the 12 Months of Montessori Learning
Visit our Montessori Pinterest Board!