he best easy age appropriate toddler chore chart ideas! We will discuss about toddlers in the kitchen and chores that they can help with.
And don’t forget to check out our chore chart hub! It has great ideas to pick the perfect chore chart for multiple kids!
The Best Easy Age Appropriate Toddler Chore Chart Ideas
They had a
Here is a short list of some chore ideas that you can adapt and use with your toddlers at home:
More toddler resources that you might find interesting (use code “welcome” at checkout to get 50% off all printable bundles and ebooks!):
Printable Montessori Practical Life Activities Checklists$7.00 Add to cartQuick Buy
Steps to Brushing Teeth for Children (Printable Chart and 3-Part Cards)
$5.00Add to cart
Montessori Practical Life Activities & Printables Bundle
$10.00Add to cart
Toddler Printable MEGA Bundle (20 Sets ~ 125 Pages)
$30.00Add to cart
6 Blank Chore Charts Printable Set + 3 BONUS Kitchen Charts
$5.99Add to cart
How can I teach my wiggly toddler?$17.00 Add to cart
Toddler Tasks and Chore Charts
Maybe we just don’t know or don’t think they can or, let’s face it, we are lazy and it is easier and faster for us to just do it ourselves. But you can take that
But what exactly do we include on a toddler’s chore chart? Ah! Perfect question! This is what we will be discussing in brevity. Just keep on reading and soon, you will see how your jobs can be your kids’ responsibility!
Toddler Tasks in the Kitchen
Here is a list of tasks that toddlers and preschoolers can do in the kitchen:
- Wash hands with water and soap
- Take meal items out of refrigerator
- Set the table
- Prepare a simple meal
- Pour drinks into cups
- Fold napkins (cloth or paper)
- Get plates, dishes, bowls, silverware and napkins out of cabinets
- Wipe the table before setting the table and after a meal
- Given a moist rag, wipe their faces and hands
- Throw things in the trash
- Climb up to sit in their chairs at the table
- Clear the table after a meal
- Wash dishes and cups
- Dry dishes and cups
- Put height-appropriate dishes and cups back in cupboards
- Excuse themselves from the table
- Load and unload the dishwasher (with help)
12 Printable Chore Charts Pictures and Practical Activities
2 Kindergarten, Preschool and
This bundle includes 22 pages, but it’s actually more because some of them are to be printed twice (like the 3-part cards, the memory game and more).
Keep the digital file so you can use it over the years, as you need to. EU buyers, CLICK HERE.
- 6 Top Essential Oils to Support the Respiratory SystemDo you suffer from temporary or recurring respiratory problem? They are quite petulant, especially with babies and children, aren’t they? Are you searching for a natural way to help treat your or your family members’ symptoms? You are definitely not alone. Millions of people suffer from some type of respiratory…
- Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions when Traveling with kids: Navigating Eating Abroad with EaseKeep reading to know the best tips for managing food allergies and dietary restrictions while traveling with kids.
- How different age groups can benefit from different types of choresDifferent types of chores, when assigned appropriately to various age groups, can help children develop various skills, transforming mundane housework into a tool for valuable life lessons.
- Supporting Homeschooling Families: Role of Social WorkersSocial workers help create a positive, nurturing environment for homeschooling, supplying all the necessary resources for great learning experiences.
- Awesome Chore Ideas for Older Kids (Upper Elementary and up)Continuing with our series on children and chores, today’s focus is on awesome chore ideas for older kids—those in upper elementary and beyond.
Work with Me! Personalized Coaching Sessions (Montessori & Homeschool)
Do you need homeschool or Montessori at home coaching?
We customize a package that will help YOU the most, but this is our most popular package:
Take advantage of my 15 years of experience in the Montessori philosophy and 10 years of homeschooling.
1 A 30-minute video (or phone) call via Zoom for a 100% personalized “in-person” coaching
It will be recorded and the link will be sent via email within 24 hours for further review.
Once you purchase the coaching session HERE, I will contact you to set up a time that works for both of us.
2 An email prior to coaching call detailing what questions, concerns, issues need to be addressed.
This helps with maximizing face-to-face time for actual practical implementation tips.
3 Any prior recommendations from my online shop (ebooks, etc,) are included
4 A follow-up email within 24 hours of the video call, detailing what was discussed, steps to take, any additional recommendations from my online shop (again, also included in the package).
5 A second follow-up email/contact 1-2 weeks after the video coaching call to see how client is progressing and to see if another video call needs to be scheduled