Out of all of the Young Living essential oils out there, one of my favorites is none other than Peace & Calming.
It is one of the best essential oils that are considered blends.
What are essential oils blends?
It is when you mix two or more essential oils (Young Living or other brands) to create a new fragrance.
But, as you know, essential oils and their uses go way beyond fragrances.
Yes, Young Living products help you stay healthy and if you are sick, they help you get healthier faster.
In this training, let’s focus on the Peace and Calming aromatherapy and essential oils in this blend.
We appreciate you reading our post that may help your family’s health.
For our Health Advice and Recommendations Policy, please click here.
Peace & Calming Essential Oil Blend
Let’s talk about the overall effects of this essential oil.
With this blend, you will experience deep relaxation, a deep sense of peace, and emotional well-being, which will help to reduce tensions and lift spirits.
The practice of massaging the bottoms of the feet is a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s sleep.
It has been shown to calm hyperactive and difficult-to-control children.
Depressive disorders, anxiety, stress, and insomnia may all be alleviated by applying this blend on the neck or in a diffuser.
But we will talk about uses a little later. Keep reading on.
What is in Peace and Calming?
First, let’s get into what, exactly, is inside this essential oil blend.
Peace & Calming (original) contains:
- Tangerine: esters and aldehydes are sedating and calming compounds that can help to relieve anxiety and nervousness as well as the nervous system.
- Orange: is uplifting to both the mind and the body, and it brings a calming effect.
- Ylang ylang: this oil increases relaxation and harmonizes male and female energies, restoring confidence and equilibrium.
- Patchouli: sesquiterpenes, which are found in abundance in this plant, stimulate the limbic center of the brain. It helps to restore mental and emotional balance while also re-energizing the mind. It promotes grounding and helps to center emotions, allowing the mind to relax and let go of jealousies, obsessions, and insecurities. It also helps to clear the mind of toxins.
- Blue Tansy: aids in the cleansing of the liver and lymphatic system, as well as the combating of anger and negative emotions.
- Carrier oil: an oil such as coconut, palm or vegetable that is mixed in with the essential oils.
“The Serenity Now Collection includes Lavender, Peace & Calming®, and Stress Away™, along with an Aroma Ring with Lavender, in a travel-ready zipper pouch to help you create a calm and tranquil environment at home and on the go.”
- Lavender essential oil, 5 ml
- Peace & Calming essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Stress Away essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Aroma Ring with Lavender
- Product information booklet
- Travel zipper pouch
Peace & Calming Uses
Helpful Books on Essential Oils
Essential Oils Pocket Reference 7th Edition – Full Color EditionThe Portable Essential Oils: A Pocket Reference of Everyday RemediesCoil Bound ‘Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils’ (2018Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils, 2016 Edition
Oil Diffusers for Essential Oils
Shop Young Living HERE!
Essential Oil Accessories
There are way for you to make your own custom blends and mixes of essential oils to meet your needs.
You can find many great recipes in the reference books above.
Here are some great products to use.
Make your own cleaners, relaxing mix, energizing mix and more!
Glass Spray Bottle, KAMOTA Amber Glass Spray Bottles Set RefillableGlass Roller Bottles, 24 Pack 10 ml Cobalt Blue Essential1oz Glass Bottles with Glass Eye Dropper Dispenser for Essential6, Cobalt Blue, 10 ml Glass Roll-on Bottles with Stainless
Where to Buy Essential Oils
Click on the image below to buy essential oils and other wonderful products that are natural and healthy for you and your family!
Become a wholesale member so you can get a 24% discount on Young Living essential oils and all of their other products with Essential Rewards!
Young Living Essential Oils
There are many brands of essential oils, but we love Young Living!
They are the very best essential oils in quality and in variety.
I have been using them for about a decade, after trying many other kids, and have never looked back.
I really hope that you can give them a try.
Are you new to essential oils?
Do you want to know what are essential oils or how to use them?
Come and take a look at some great tips on how to use them here!
- Episode 5: Lavender Essential Oil Uses
- Episode 7: Purification Essential Oil Uses
- Episode 9: Supplements with Essential Oils for Immunity
- Episode 11: Essential Oil Premium Starter Kit Box Opening
- Episode 12: Young Living Soap Bars that you should try
- Young Living vitality drops for better hydration
- Why Thieves home cleaners are best for your home