Young Living essential oils are our way to go because they are the ones that I have been using for over a decade.
They are the best essential oils and cannot imagine using anything else!
In this post with video training I will explain how there are essential oils products that you must have, especially during the summer months.
Come and find out what are the essential oils by Young Living that are found in some of the best summer products!
Summer Essential Oils Products
Firstly, we appreciate you reading our post that may help your family’s health.
For our Health Advice and Recommendations Policy, please click here.
This is an excellent natural alternative to diet and other toxic bug sprays.
As you learn more about essential oils and their uses, you will start to recognize how certain oils are used for certain things in Young Living products.
For example, citronella is used for repelling insects a lot.
Young Living’s Insect Repellant is a natural, essential oil-infused alternative to typical bug repellent that works to keep mosquito, flea, and tick bites at bay.
Mineral Sunscreen Lotion
Here is a fantastic option to keep skin from burning in the hot summer sun.
You will make the connection between aromatherapy and essential oils because they offer many benefits.
When you are that a Young Living essential oil is in a product, you know that it isn’t only to make it smell nice.
You know that it has therapeutic properties and that they help in more than one way.
Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 from Young Living is reef safe and free of harsh chemicals, making it the perfect sun-exposure option for the whole family.
YL Vitality Drops for Hydration
Get motivated to drink more water by adding these healthy and delicious drops. They have four great flavors!
We have two categories for these! Go the electrolyte route or the energy route!
Firstly, never has water tasted so wonderful!
Secondly, Grapefruit Bergamot and Lavender Lemonade flavors, YL Vitality Drops allows you hydrate naturally.
Thirdly, they provide this without sugar or artificial colors, taking your water or favorite beverage to the next level.
Finally, YL Vitality Drops, made with naturally occurring electrolytes and all-natural tastes, including Vitality essential oils.
Therefore, they will keep you hydrated and feeling great!
On the other hand, begin your day in a natural way! For a natural caffeine boost, add one squeeze of any flavor to 8 ounces of cool water.
This contains Guarana Vida, a naturally sourced caffeine.
Helpful Books on Essential Oils
Essential Oils Pocket Reference 7th Edition – Full Color EditionThe Portable Essential Oils: A Pocket Reference of Everyday RemediesCoil Bound ‘Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils’ (2018Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils, 2016 Edition
Oil Diffusers for Essential Oils
Shop Young Living HERE!
Essential Oil Accessories
There are way for you to make your own custom blends and mixes of essential oils to meet your needs.
You can find many great recipes in the reference books above.
Here are some great products to use.
Make your own cleaners, relaxing mix, energizing mix and more!
Glass Spray Bottle, KAMOTA Amber Glass Spray Bottles Set RefillableGlass Roller Bottles, 24 Pack 10 ml Cobalt Blue Essential1oz Glass Bottles with Glass Eye Dropper Dispenser for Essential6, Cobalt Blue, 10 ml Glass Roll-on Bottles with Stainless
Where to Buy Essential Oils
Click on the image below to buy essential oils and other wonderful products that are natural and healthy for you and your family!
Become a wholesale member so you can get a 24% discount on Young Living essential oils and all of their other products with Essential Rewards!
Young Living Essential Oils
Thank you for reading our post on Summer must-haves!
There are many brands of essential oils, but we love Young Living!
They are the very best essential oils in quality and in variety.
I have been using them for about a decade, after trying many other kids, and have never looked back.
I really hope that you can give them a try.
Are you new to essential oils?
Do you want to know what are essential oils or how to use them?
Come and take a look at some great tips on how to use them here!
- Raising A Bilingual Baby Or Child: 9 Tips For How To Do ItLet’s discuss some wonderful tips about raising a bilingual baby or child successfully.
- Christmas Gift List Ideas ~ Foreign Language Learning for KidsParents are always torn when it comes to gift-giving. They want their kids to have fun with their gifts, but at the same time, let’s face it, it would be great if they were educational. In this post, we share some Montessori-friendly Christmas Gift List Ideas. This time, we focus…
- The Transformative Power of Writing in Cultivating CreativityThe power of writing is more than just a method of communication; it is a powerful tool that can significantly enhance and cultivate creativity.
- Animal Migration in Winter ~ What is Migration?What is animal migration in Winter and why do animals migrate? It is the travel of animals to another place and more.
- How to Coach Adult Children in Essay Writing: Crafting Profound Narratives with ImpactFor adult children, essay writing can be transformative, providing a platform to articulate their unique perspectives.