If you have tried Young Living essential oils, then you will know that they really are the best essential oils around.
I have been using them for about a decade and will never stop using them because I trust them and I have seen how much they can help.
In this post, I will be talking about Young Living soap bars.
There are certified organic essential oils in them as well as other goodies, so read on!
Accelerate your journey to greater and healthier personal care today!
Watch and listen to the information below!
In our busy world, we must be smart about our time, so we put this together for you!
We make it so much easier for you to learn as you multi-task!
Young Living Charcoal Soap Bar
Made with the powerful absorption properties of activated charcoal, Young Living’s Charcoal Bar Soap pulls out dirt and impurities without stripping the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Its naturally derived formula includes powerful skin-cleaning agents, moisturizing ingredients, and the bright, fresh scent of our Orange Blossom essential oil blend.
Use it for your body to cleanse and deodorize or add it to your skin care routine.
The unique benefits of charcoal soap make it an especially suitable face soap for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin to help maintain a clear, healthy-looking complexion.
– Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
– Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil
– Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil
– Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil
– Lycium barbarum (Wolfberry) seed oil
– Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil
– Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract
Young Living Lavender Oatmeal Soap Bar
With a relaxing floral scent and luxuriously creamy formula, Lavender-Oatmeal Bar Soap leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.
Oats offer gentle exfoliation and remove excess oil, while moisturizing botanicals such as coconut, jojoba, and wolfberry seed oil prevent over-drying.
With its 100 percent vegetable-based formula, this bar is vegan friendly, hypoallergenic, and gentle enough for all skin types.
– Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
– Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil
– Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot)
– Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
– Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
– Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
– Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
Sacred Mountain Soap Bar
Sacred Mountain™ Moisturizing Soap moisturizes and soothes dehydrated skin.
The uplifting aroma of Sacred Mountain essential oil blend may help to provide a sense of calm.
– Picea mariana (Black spruce) leaf oil
– Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil
– Abies balsamea (Idaho balsam fir) needle oil
– Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf extract
– Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract
– Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) wood oil
Shop Young Living (therapeutic grade essential oils and other supplements and products) HERE!
We appreciate you reading our post that may help your family’s health.
For our Health Advice and Recommendations Policy, please click here.
Helpful Books on Essential Oils
Essential Oils Pocket Reference 7th Edition – Full Color EditionThe Portable Essential Oils: A Pocket Reference of Everyday RemediesCoil Bound ‘Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils’ (2018Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils, 2016 Edition
Essential Oil Diffusers for Essential Oils
Essential Oil Accessories
There are way for you to make your own custom blends and mixes of essential oils to meet your needs.
You can find many great recipes in the reference books above.
Here are some great products to use.
Make your own cleaners, relaxing mix, energizing mix and more!
Glass Spray Bottle, KAMOTA Amber Glass Spray Bottles Set RefillableGlass Roller Bottles, 24 Pack 10 ml Cobalt Blue Essential1oz Glass Bottles with Glass Eye Dropper Dispenser for Essential6, Cobalt Blue, 10 ml Glass Roll-on Bottles with Stainless
Where to Buy Essential Oils
Click on the image below to buy essential oils and other wonderful products that are natural and healthy for you and your family!
Become a wholesale member so you can get a 24% discount on Young Living essential oils and all of their other products!
Keep scrolling below to see more blog posts on aromatherapy and essential oils as well as therapeutic essential oils for different needs and to support different systems in our bodies.
Young Living Essential Oils
Thank you for reading our post on Young Living soap bars!
There are many brands of essential oils, but we love Young Living!
They are the very best essential oils in quality and in variety.
I have been using them for about a decade, after trying many other kids, and have never looked back.
I really hope that you can give them a try.
Are you new to essential oils?
Do you want to know what are essential oils or how to use them?
Come and take a look at some great tips on how to use them here!
- Episode 5: Lavender Essential Oil Uses
- Episode 7: Purification Essential Oil Uses
- Episode 9: Supplements with Essential Oils for Immunity
- Episode 11: Essential Oil Premium Starter Kit Box Opening
- Episode 12: Young Living Soap Bars that you should try
- Young Living vitality drops for better hydration
- Why Thieves home cleaners are best for your home
Click here to get a daily dose of fruits and veggies!
Leave a Reply