Are you interested in learning more about this wonderful essential oil blend called Purification?
Let’s be honest: essential oils by young Living are the best.
Do you know what essential oils does it contain and what do they do?
Do they have any health-supporting benefits? Does it smell good?
Find out here in our Purification Essential Oil: Ingredients, Uses & Ideas (Free Printable) post!
Oh, and don’t forget to print your free Purification Information card!
Visit our wonderful hub, which is full of ideas on how to use your essential oils for kids and your entire family!
Shop Young Living HERE!
Shop Young Living HERE!
We appreciate you reading our post that may help your family’s health.
For our Health Advice and Recommendations Policy, please click here.
As you watch or listen to this training, know that you will be able to get more information than what is included in this blog post.
I really want to encourage you to take the time to watch or listen and take notes.
This will be helpful to you now and in the future.
As per the Young Living website, Purification® can be used directly on the skin to cleanse and soothe. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors.
Ingredients in Purification Essential Oil Blend
PURIFICATION is an antiseptic blend of 6 single essential oils that is formulated for diffusing to:
purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke and disagreeable odors.
It can help disinfect and helps cleanse cuts, scrapes, and spider, bee, hornet and wasp bites/stings.
1. Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) is an insect deterrent and can help with bacteria and fungus.
Uses: May be a skin-penetration enhancer, may help with respiratory difficulties, might soothe skin issues like eczema, acne and oily skin, it could relieve muscle and nerve pain and it could calm anxiety and may regulate digestive issues.
2. Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) supports the circulatory system (dilates blood vessels) and could promote lymph flow.
Uses: It may relieve respiratory and sinus congestion, may aid with bladder and digestion, may deter parasites and insects and could help with varicose veins and fluid retention.
3. Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) could reduce mental fatigue, may aid to enhance concentration and mental clarity, could ease feelings of anxiety. Many health and skin products contain it because of its possible benefits to hair and skin.
Uses: Possibly for throat and lung health, may enhance the liver, might help with alopecia, and possibly help improve memory.
4. Melaleuca (Melalueca alternifolia) is a wonderful purifier.
Uses: May help with skin conditions (some may be conditions like acne, sores, rashes, cuts, scrapes, scratches, open wounds), could aid with fungus, water retention, could enhance tooth and gum health and might support overall respiratory health.
5. Lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) is antibacterial and anti-fungal.
Uses: It may help with penetrating qualities when mixed with other essential oils. It may help with circulatory, muscular and respiratory health.
6. Myrtle (Myrtus communis) (Young Living Website) “Supportive of the respiratory system, skin, and hair, it has been researched for its effects on glandular imbalances and its soothing effects when inhaled.”
Uses: Might support the thyroid and prostate, throat and upper respiratory organs and may help with skin overall.
Young Living Purification Essential Oil 5mlEssential Oils Pocket ReferenceYoung Living Everyday Oils Collection – 10 Oils/5mlYoung Living Rose-shaped Home Diffuser (purple)Young Living Essential Oils Labels – Perfect Lid Stickers to Keep Your Oils Organized
Uses for Purification Essential Oil Blend
This bottle contains the essential oils of a couple of citrus fruits.
They are all certified organic.
Use this in an essential oil diffuser to make your home smell great and to purify the air.
Since this is a blend, it already contains carrier oils, so it can be applied directly to the skin, unless you are using it with young children that might get a little bit of skin irritation.
- Diffuse Purification oil to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors.
- Put several drops of Purification oil on a cotton ball and place in the air vents in the home, office, hotel room or other enclosed area.
- While traveling, inhale Purification oil during flights.
- Put a drop of Purification oil on insect bites to cleanse and stop the itching.
- Apply a drop of Purification oil on skin blemishes.
- Massage a few drops around cuts and scrapes to help disinfect.
- Rub on the outside of a sore throat when it is first beginning to help soothe.
- Rub a drop of Purification oil on a blister.
- Put 2 drops of Purification oil on two cotton balls and place in the toes of smelly sneakers to combat odors.
- Place a drop of Purification oil on each end of a cotton swab and place on top of your cold water humidifier to help clean the air.
- Spritz several drops of Purification mixed with water to help repel some insects.
- Apply Purification oil and Peppermint oil diluted with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil to a cotton swab and rub just inside the ear to help eliminate ear mites in cats and dogs.
Main source: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Fifth Edition) by Life Science Publishing.
I am a Young Living essential oils independent wholesale member.
You can order from THIS website anytime.
We have never had any side effects from using Purification.
You can order Purification essential oil blend in the 5ml and the 15ml bottle.
Both are great (the 5ml is in the Premium Starter Kit when you become a wholesale member), but you get more when you get the 15ml bottle.
Free Purification Essential Oil Printable Card
To download and copy an info card on how to use Purification, click on the link below.
Helpful Books on Essential Oils
Essential Oils Pocket Reference 7th Edition – Full Color EditionThe Portable Essential Oils: A Pocket Reference of Everyday RemediesCoil Bound ‘Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils’ (2018Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils, 2016 Edition
Oil Diffusers for Essential Oils
Essential Oil Accessories
There are way for you to make your own custom blends and mixes of essential oils to meet your needs.
You can find many great recipes in the reference books above.
Here are some great products to use.
Make your own cleaners, relaxing mix, energizing mix and more!
Glass Spray Bottle, KAMOTA Amber Glass Spray Bottles Set RefillableGlass Roller Bottles, 24 Pack 10 ml Cobalt Blue Essential1oz Glass Bottles with Glass Eye Dropper Dispenser for Essential6, Cobalt Blue, 10 ml Glass Roll-on Bottles with Stainless
Where to Buy Essential Oils
Young Living essential oil products are the only essential oil products that I will stand behind.
I trust them implicitly because I have been using them for about a decade now!
Click on the image below to buy essential oils and other wonderful products that are natural and healthy for you and your family!
Become a wholesale member so you can get a 24% discount on Young Living essential oils and all of their other products!
Keep scrolling below to see more blog posts on aromatherapy and essential oils as well as therapeutic essential oils for different needs and to support different systems in our bodies.
Young Living Essential Oils
Thank you for visiting our Purification Essential Oil: Ingredients, Uses & Ideas (Free Printable) post!
There are many brands of essential oils, but we love Young Living!
They are the very best essential oils in quality and in variety.
I have been using them for about a decade, after trying many other kids, and have never looked back.
I really hope that you can give them a try.
Are you new to essential oils?
Do you want to know what are essential oils or how to use them?
Come and take a look at some great tips on how to use them here!
- Episode 5: Lavender Essential Oil Uses
- Episode 7: Purification Essential Oil Uses
- Episode 9: Supplements with Essential Oils for Immunity
- Episode 11: Essential Oil Premium Starter Kit Box Opening
- Episode 12: Young Living Soap Bars that you should try
- Young Living vitality drops for better hydration
- Why Thieves home cleaners are best for your home
Leave a Reply