There are thousands of essential oil uses, from sleep support to immune system support. It is known that we love using Young Living essential oils only because of their exceptional quality. In this post, we will be sharing a list of Young Living Essential Oils for Immune Support for kids. These are some great back to school essential oils and supplements!
Supplements and Essential Oils for Immune System Support
Here are some Young Living essentials for immune system support, especially when kids are around other kids (like at homeschool co-ops or back to school), especially around the cold and flu season. There are icky little things that we can’t see, but that can make your kids feel less than optimal.
The perfect plant therapy for your little ones is the essential oil route! Apply them topically or use a diffuser around them. It is always a good idea to dilute essential oils for kids with a gentle carrier oil for children like coconut oil when they are applied to the skin. This will help make essential oils kid safe.
For proper dilutions, my rule of thumb is to do 2-3 drops of carrier oil for every drop of essential oil. But you can play it by ear and dilute more for babies and less for older kids. Essential oils safety is always paramount!
When kids use these suggestions, they will be more confident about how they go about their day. So take a look at this list of essential oils by Young Living. This list of recommended product is not intended to claim to prevent any disease, nor intended to diagnose, treat or to take the place of a professional’s care. Consult your naturopath or healthcare professional.
Young Living Essential Oils for Immune System
- Young Living Thieves oil: It is our go-to Young Living immunity blend because it is a great blend of 5 oils that definitely boost the immune system. It includes lemon essential oil, as well as eucalyptus essential oil and rosemary.
- Tea Tree essential oil: it smells much better than oregano essential oil. It doesn’t need to be as diluted as oregano either. Simply put a few drops in a spray bottle with some water and apply it on your child’s pillow case or clothing to inhale during play.
- Mighty Vites (multi-vitamin): Have your kids take a MightyVites chewable tablet every day to support a healthy immune system. It also offers great immune support for toddlers, just make sure they get little pieces of these chewable.
- Orange essential oil: uses are innumerable, but one of the great uses is for helping with the support of maintaining healthy cells and repairing damaged ones. It also has antibacterial properties. I like a drop of it in a glass of water in the morning or in hot water as tea in the Winter.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: It smells delicious and your kids will enjoy staying healthy with this great immune system cheerleader. It is definitely one of the best essential oils to boost the immune system.
Essential Oils for Kids ~ Learning
There is pretty much a Young Living essential oil for anything and everything, including brain support and a good outlook on life. Take a look at some essential oils that are amazing for this!
- Peppermint essential oil: uses are many, but I love using it on the backs of the kids’ necks to bring a sense of “awakenness” and focus.
- GeneYus Essential Oil: is a blend of spearmint, peppermint, tangerine, and other essential oils. It smells sweet and it aids with supporting the thinking process and attention. Apply GeneYus to your child’s wrists or back of neck before starting any studying takes place.
- Joy Essential Oil: is a fresh blend of bergamot, lemon, palmarosa, and other essential oils that bring joy when diffused around them.
Essential Oils to Sleep Better
If you have studied essential oils and their uses, you know that there are some great ones to help support relaxation in the body for a better sleep. We have many lavender essential oil uses, but our main one is for sleep support. Take a look why.
- Lavender: Create a peaceful aromatic environment with Lavender Essential Oil. To use, add 2–4 drops to a warm evening bath, rub over your child’s pillow, or apply to his or her feet as part of a nightly routine.
- Tranquil roll-on essential oil: combines the comforting and sweet-smelling lavender, cedarwood, and Roman chamomile into a blend that is easy to apply because it comes in a roll-on bottle.
Oil Diffusers for Essential Oils
One of the essential oil benefits is to use an essential oils diffuser! Your whole family will benefit when you diffuse them and not only get great support for your health, but also a great aromatic experience for your home! Here are some of our favorites and if you order a Premium Starter kit with 11 essential oils, samples and more, you get one of these diffusers, too! Order here.
Thank you for reading our Young Living Essential Oils for Immune Support post! To order, click here!