There are thousands of essential oil uses, from sleep support to immune system support. It is known that we love using Young Living essential oils only because of their exceptional quality. In this post, we will be sharing a list of Young Living Essential Oils for Immune Support for kids. These are some great back to school essential oils and supplements!
Supplements and Essential Oils for Immune System Support
Here are some Young Living essentials for immune system support, especially when kids are around other kids (like at homeschool co-ops or back to school). There are icky little things that we can’t see, but that can make your kids feel less than optimal.
When kids use these suggestions, they will be more confident about how they go about their day. So take a look at this list of essential oils by Young Living.
- Young Living Thieves oil: It is our go-to essential oil because it is a great blend of 5 oils that definitely boost the immune system.
- Mighty Vites (multi-vitamin): Have your kids take a MightyVites chewable tablet every day to support a healthy immune system.
- Orange essential oil: uses are innumerable, but one of the great uses is for helping with the support of maintaining healthy cells and repairing damaged ones.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: It smells delicious and your kids will enjoy staying healthy with this great immune system cheerleader.
Essential Oils for Kids’ Learning
There is pretty much a Young Living essential oil for anything and everything, including brain support and a good outlook on life. Take a look at some essential oils that are amazing for this!
- Peppermint essential oil: uses are many, but I love using it on the backs of the kids’ necks to bring a sense of “awakenness” and focus.
- GeneYus Essential Oil: is a blend of spearmint, peppermint, tangerine, and other essential oils. It smells sweet and it aids with supporting the thinking process and attention. Apply GeneYus to your child’s wrists or back of neck before starting any studying takes place.
- Joy Essential Oil: is a fresh blend of bergamot, lemon, palmarosa, and other essential oils that bring joy when diffused around them.
Essential Oils to Sleep Better
If you have studied essential oils and their uses, you know that there are some great ones to help support relaxation in the body for a better sleep. We have many lavender essential oil uses, but our main one is for sleep support. Take a look why.
- Lavender: Create a peaceful aromatic environment with Lavender Essential Oil. To use, add 2–4 drops to a warm evening bath, rub over your child’s pillow, or apply to his or her feet as part of a nightly routine.
- Tranquil roll-on essential oil: combines the comforting and sweet-smelling lavender, cedarwood, and Roman chamomile into a blend that is easy to apply because it comes in a roll-on bottle.
Oil Diffusers for Essential Oils
One of the essential oil benefits is to diffuse them and not only get great support for your health, but also a great aromatic experience for your home! Here are some of our favorites and if you order a Premium Starter kit with 11 essential oils, samples and more, you get one of these diffusers, too! Order here.
Thank you for reading our Young Living Essential Oils for Immune Support post! To order, click here!
You might also like: