We love making some really awesome Fall activities for kids to enjoy and celebrate our favorite season.
You can make them as easy or as elaborate as you wish.
Let me show you these 4 Fall homeschool printables for easy Fall crafts for kids to make.
The cool thing is that you can print them and the rest is up to you! Here are some fun ideas!
Easy Fall Crafts for Kids
Here are some really fun Fall activities for families to make together or use as time fillers, as kids wait on Thanksgiving dinner to be ready or to go play outside. There are 4 lovely Fall tree templates that you print.
Choose on whether you want to use easy materials for your crafts such as crayons, colored pencils, markers and such. You can also use dot markers, watercolor colored pencils or paint and q-tips. Here are some examples.
Crayola 40 ct Ultra-Clean Markers; Washable, Fine Tip for detailsPrismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Soft Core, 72 PackCrayola Washable Kids’ Paint, Assorted Colors 10 ea10Pc Round-Pointed Tip Nylon Hair brush Set, 2 Pc Paint Tray PaletteDAB-O-INK 3oz Bingo Daubers – Mixed Colors – 12ct48 Piece Watercolor Artist Grade Water Soluble Colored Pencil Set
Take a look at this super fun list of Fall craft and activities kids can make and learn about falling leaves in Fall and why they do that as well as changing colors.
Leaf Crafts for Kids
The Fall craft for kids to definitely make is the one below. It was my kids’ favorite one of all.
You can use any of the printable tree templates.
This fun set of Fall activities kids make can be used to decorate your house as well!
For this one, you will need:
Construction Paper, 9-Inches by 12-Inches, 100-Count, AssortedFiskars 01-004761J Softgrip Scissors Straight Stainless Steel, 8 InchWashable Glue Pens w Precision Tips (3-pens/Pack) – 2 PacksMaple Leaf Paper Shaper Punch Scrapbook Cards Craft DIY
- Print the templates.
- Pick a tree template to use for this craft.
- Use 1-inch strips of brown, red, orange and yellow construction paper to cut out small leaves. Mix them up.
- Using white glue, put some all over the tree trunk, the branches and even the ground. See photo below.
- Dump all of the leaves on top of the tree trunk with glue and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Stand up the paper and let the leaves that didn’t get glued on fall off the page.
- Let the page dry completely.
Do you like this printable set? Well, it is part of our awesome Fall Coloring Pages Bundle! Get the entire bundle with 8 whole sets here:
Fall Printable Coloring Pages for Kids ~ 8-Set Bundle
Here are more coloring pages and printables, but this time, for Fall! Come take a look! They are so great!
- Our Fall Activity Coloring Pages for Kids are the bomb! They will rock your kids’ world with all of these fun images of the best season of all!
- Be ready with an activity for kids to color while you prepare Thanksgiving dinner! These Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Pages are perfect for that!
- Take a look at these fun Corn, Pumpkins & Turkeys & Printable Activity Coloring Pages!
- Even though this Mammal Coloring Pages Set is not specifically a Fall set, it is a great time to study mammals. After all the school year has begun and it is time to study again! Don’t worry, they won’t even know they are learning while they color!
- Here is another set that will be awesome and educational! It is a Reptiles and amphibians Coloring Set!
- These Owl Coloring Pages are beautiful!
- Since school has begun, these Alphabet Coloring Pages will gear up to starting the school year on the right path.
- This Number Coloring Pages set is just as fun as the alphabet set!
Bonus! We are including our Fall Trees Coloring Pages to have kids color their own falling leaves on the trees in the fall colors: brown, red, orange and yellow.
Now, it’s your turn! Come grab this bundle for your kids! They will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
Fall Printables for Kids
To get these fun printable templates to make Fall crafts for kids to decorate, then all you have to do is enter your name and email address below.
Then check your email to get the PDF download. Save it or print it out right away!
Thank you for reading our 4 Printable Easy Fall Crafts for Kids post!
You will also like:
Use code FALL50 to get 50% off the Fall Bundle above!
5 Tips to Teaching and Animals in Winter Unit – Printable Hibernation, Migration and Adaptation Notebooking Pages