There are many awesome and super fun Fall activities for kids to make and enjoy this beautiful season.
Here is an easy Fall craft for kids that is simple to make and kids will love.
We have several cool Fall craft activities for kids, but in this post, we share the coolest of all.
In this post, you can learn to make an easy Fall craft for kids. We make a beautiful 3D Fall tree.
For this Fall tree craft, you will need:
Heavy Duty Brown Paper Sack Bag, 12 x 7 x 17, 100 Ct/PackDarice Core’dinations Smooth – Harvest – 8.5 X 11-50 SheetsFiskars 01-004761J Softgrip Scissors Straight Stainless Steel, 8 InchElmer’s Glue Stick (E588)
- 2 rounds of cardboard (about 5-6 inches in circumference)
Fall Craft for Kids
One for the best Fall activities for kids to make is a 3D tree! Isn’t it adorable?
And the best part is that you can actually make one every few months that fit each season.
Take a look at such a great craft out of the many Fall activities for families! Let’s get started!
1 Take a brown paper bag and with the ruler and pencil, measure 1/2 inch spaces and draw lines a little halfway past half the bead.
See the image below for guidance.
2 Cut through the 2 layers of the brown paper bag, along the lines you just drew. These will be the branches of the Fall tree.
3 Take one round of cardboard and put glue on both sides.
4 Place the cardboard round inside the brown bag. Glue it to the bottom of the brown paper bag.
Easy Fall Craft for Kids
5 Close the bag and carefully twist it, starting at the base. This is the tree trunk.
6 Take 2 or 3 strips of brown paper bag and twist to make them one tree branch.
7 Continue doing this until you are done with all of the brown paper bag strips. You should have about 15 branches or so.
8 Glue the second cardboard round to the bottom of the tree trunk, on the outside of the bag. This will help it stabilize and stand up better.
Lovely 3D Fall Tree Craft
9 Get Fall color paper (brown, red, orange, yellow, burgundy, etc) and cut one of each into 1-inch strips.
10 Fold each strip in half and with the pencil, draw half circles on the creased side of the strip. This is very important.
11 Cut along your drawn lines and when you open them up, you will have leaves for the Fall tree. Continue cutting the leaves on all strips.
12 Use the glue stick to glue the leaves scarcely on the branches and at the base of the tree trunk.
You can even leave some loose leaves to place around the tree. And done!
Fun Fall Crafts for Kids
Thank you for reading our Easy Fall Craft for Kids ~ Fall Tree post! It will be great for Fall wall decor! Your home will be beautiful!
You might also like the other Fall homeschool printables and easy Fall activities for kids:
5 Tips to Teaching and Animals in Winter Unit – Printable Hibernation, Migration and Adaptation Notebooking Pages
- 6 Top Essential Oils to Support the Respiratory SystemDo you suffer from temporary or recurring respiratory problem? They are quite petulant, especially with babies and children, aren’t they? Are you searching for a natural way to help treat your or your family members’ symptoms? You are definitely not alone. Millions of people suffer from some type of respiratory…
- Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions when Traveling with kids: Navigating Eating Abroad with EaseKeep reading to know the best tips for managing food allergies and dietary restrictions while traveling with kids.
- How different age groups can benefit from different types of choresDifferent types of chores, when assigned appropriately to various age groups, can help children develop various skills, transforming mundane housework into a tool for valuable life lessons.
- Supporting Homeschooling Families: Role of Social WorkersSocial workers help create a positive, nurturing environment for homeschooling, supplying all the necessary resources for great learning experiences.
- Awesome Chore Ideas for Older Kids (Upper Elementary and up)Continuing with our series on children and chores, today’s focus is on awesome chore ideas for older kids—those in upper elementary and beyond.